• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reuse Old Catalogs: Creative Solutions For Unused F/W Items

In summary, old catalogs can be used for various things such as pictures, contact information, and giving away as gifts.
Chef Shari
Any ideas for how to reuse old catalogs... don't want to just toss them out. I just started the business around Thanksgiving so I have a bunch of F/W and didn't get them all in circulation quick enough.

I put a label on them to see me about the new catalog and leave them in waiting rooms around town

Use them at vendor fairs and tables...

share them with your out and about ctcs...telling them a new one is out and you'd love to get them a copy, so you'll need their ctc info

Leave at hair salons or other places people have to wait

Let everyone at your shows take one home...they'll love the recipes and maybe grow their wishlist....tell them all you ask is that they drop it off somewhere or to someone rather than toss if they decide they're done with it

Use them for pics

Be sure to put your contact info in the recipe pages.

old catalogs are the ONLY catalogs I carry all the time. If someone asks me for one, I give it to them explaining that it's last season's but all my contact info is there. I have been asked for catalogs several times in the drive-thru. I am happy to oblige knowing I may never hear from this person again because I don't have time and the people behind me are antsy for me to get going.

All of my old catalogs have this sticker on the front of them:

This catalog may be old,
Check it out, you may be sold.
Like what you see?
Have a party & get it for FREE!

Great ideas everyone! Thanks!

I helped a Daisy scout group with their cooking badge and gave all the little girls a copy of the last catalog. Actually booked a show also! Yea!I, too, leave them in doctor's offices, hospital waiting rooms, really just about anywhere people are looking for something to look at. Just can't bring myself to throw them away!

What are some creative ways to repurpose old catalogs?

There are many creative solutions for reusing old catalogs that can help you repurpose them instead of throwing them away. Some ideas include using them for art projects, making collages, using them as wrapping paper, or even turning them into a DIY notebook or journal.

How can I use old catalogs to decorate my home?

Old catalogs can be used as unique and colorful decor pieces in your home. You can frame pages or cut out images to create a gallery wall, use them as placemats or coasters, or even create a decoupage project with the pages. Get creative and see how you can incorporate the catalogs into your home decor.

What are some practical ways to reuse old catalogs?

If you have a lot of old catalogs lying around, there are many practical ways to reuse them. You can use them as makeshift trays to organize small items, cut them into bookmarks, or use them as dividers in binders or folders. You can also use them as packing material when shipping items.

Can I use old catalogs for gift wrapping?

Yes, old catalogs can make for unique and eco-friendly gift wrapping options. You can wrap gifts in whole pages or cut out images to use as gift tags. You can also use the pages to create bows or other decorative elements for your gift wrapping.

Are there any environmental benefits to reusing old catalogs?

Yes, reusing old catalogs instead of throwing them away has several environmental benefits. It reduces waste and the need for new materials, which helps conserve natural resources. It also reduces the amount of energy and pollution used in the production and disposal of new items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Pedey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • susanr613