• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Swap Unlabeled F/W Catalogs - 48 Available - Email Me!

In summary, the purpose of swapping unlabeled catalogs is to provide Pampered Chef consultants with a wider selection of catalogs to share with their customers. There are currently 48 catalogs available for swapping, but this number may change. To participate in the swap program, simply email the organizer with your information and the number of catalogs you would like to swap. While specific catalogs cannot be guaranteed, preferences can be included in the email. There is no cost to participate in the swap program, but shipping costs to send the catalogs to the other consultant must be covered by the participant.
chefannie
I have a bunch of "unlabeled" f/w catalogs if anyone is interested (48 to be exact). Email me at [email protected] if you would like them. As they are old I would probably swap them for door prizes if anyone has any extra ones they are willing to get rid of. Thanks.

Annie,
why dontcha save them to give away at events and places like that rather than giving out new catalogs?

I was thinking of doing that - but do people really want old catalogs? I was thinking of giving out the mini catalogs if I do any fairs? Waht do you think?

leave them with your information on the back and a label on the front about contacting you for a show - at dentist offices, dr. offices, hair/nail salons, carwashes, dance studios, gymnastic gyms, etc - you have nothing to lose!!

What is the purpose of swapping unlabeled catalogs?

The purpose of swapping unlabeled catalogs is to give Pampered Chef consultants the opportunity to receive a variety of different catalogs from other consultants. This allows consultants to have a wider selection of catalogs to share with their customers, increasing their chances of making sales.

How many unlabeled catalogs are available for swapping?

There are currently 48 unlabeled catalogs available for swapping. This number may change as more consultants participate in the swap program.

How can I participate in the swap program?

To participate in the swap program, simply email me with the subject line "Swap Unlabeled F/W Catalogs". In the email, include your name, address, and the number of catalogs you would like to swap. I will then provide you with instructions on how to proceed with the swap.

Can I specify which catalogs I want to receive?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you will receive specific catalogs as the swap is based on availability. However, you can include a list of preferred catalogs in your email and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences.

Is there a cost to participate in the swap program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the swap program. The only cost involved is the shipping cost to send your catalogs to the other consultant, which you will be responsible for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Loreen
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies