• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

24 F/W Catalogs - Cheap!!! I'll Overnight to You Tomorrow!!!

In summary, Alyssa has 24 catalogs that expire Friday. She is willing to go first thing tomorrow and overnight them to anyone for $10.00.
classykitchen
I have been slow on PC the last couple weeks with illnesses, school, work etc. But, it is only Tuesday night and I have :thumbup: 24 catalogs :thumbup: that expire Friday. I would be willing to go first thing tomorrow and overnight them to ANYONE!! I hate to see 'em wasted, although a gal's idea was to use them to get the word out even though they're expired. I'll do that if they don't sell. But, if you've got a last minute party Thursday or Friday - call me, please!!! I hate to throw them or try to use them. I will sell for $10.00 then shipping. Thats cheap!!! And if you need a good show to wrap up your Feb ad promote March, and you don't have catalogs, I'm your gal!!! They have not left the house and have no markings and have not been labeled. Just unwrapped a couple weeks ago, grabbed a few and they've been on the shelf ever since. Even if you don't need 24, name a price and I'll overnight 5. Call me, email me whatever. I'm not good at chefsuccess yet, so I don't know how to check if you respond through here!! Thanks and Happy March!!!!

Alyssa Calsetta
(I'm in Montana!!)
#406-965-2368
[email protected]

Hi, Alyssa! If you don't have any takers, you can use them for fairs and things, even into the new season. Generally, most of the people at fairs who want a catalog won't be serious about ordering - they just want something to take with them. You can put a label on the front that it's an old catalog but most of the items are still good. (see poem below) Then you're not out "good" books if they never call you.This is what I use, on a large label stuck right in the middle of the cover:
Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some free.
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.

Good IdeaThanks Chefann. Another gal had suggested I do that too, although fairs are not something I take part in often. If there are no takers, I will do that - and use them to give out as well. But, thought I'd help someone out if they were desperate!!

What is the cost of the 24 F/W catalogs?

The cost for 24 F/W catalogs is typically around $30, but it may vary depending on your location and any additional shipping fees.

What products are featured in the 24 F/W catalogs?

The 24 F/W catalogs feature our latest and most popular kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and more.

How can I order the 24 F/W catalogs?

You can order the 24 F/W catalogs by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order online through our website.

Can I receive the 24 F/W catalogs by tomorrow?

Yes, if you place your order today and choose overnight shipping, you can receive the 24 F/W catalogs by tomorrow.

Are there any discounts available for the 24 F/W catalogs?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts available for the 24 F/W catalogs. However, you can save by purchasing the catalogs in bulk or by hosting a Pampered Chef party and earning free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cat
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • Chef_2_Four