• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Free Catalogs for Fairs and Events?

In summary, "Free-You Pay Shipping!" is a promotional offer where customers can receive a free product, but are responsible for paying the cost of shipping and handling. To redeem this offer, customers must add the designated free product to their cart and pay for shipping and handling at checkout. Each customer is limited to one "Free-You Pay Shipping!" offer per order, and discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with the offer. Some products may be excluded from the offer, as noted on their product page.
jrstephens
I have 27-30 Spring/Summer 2007 catalogs with Trifle Bowl on front that have been gently used at shows. They have my info on the back but you could cover that up with your own label. I know some use these old catalogs for fairs and booths. I have no use for them and will just trash them if no one wants them. But I hate to trash them is someone can get some use out of them! I will keep them through the weekend to see if anyone wants them.

I can check different methods of shipping for the cheapest price. Stuffing them all in a flat rate priority bag may be the cheapest but I of course do not know until I check for you.

You should keep them to use at fairs & events. I use old catalogs for leaving in doc offices, waiting rooms, salons, etc...I put the attached sticker on them

Attachments

• LABELS FOR OLD CATALOGS.doc
    39 KB · Views: 572
That is a cool label Carolyn! Thanks for sharing with us! :) :)

dannyzmom said:
You should keep them to use at fairs & events. I use old catalogs for leaving in doc offices, waiting rooms, salons, etc...I put the attached sticker on them

Thanks for this but I am keeping the ones we have now for that. WE do not have fairs and events here, so, I do not need this season and last season worth of them. Thanks though!:D

Related to Need Free Catalogs for Fairs and Events?

What is "Free-You Pay Shipping!"?

Free-You Pay Shipping! is a promotional offer where customers can receive a free product, but are responsible for paying the cost of shipping and handling.

How do I redeem the "Free-You Pay Shipping!" offer?

To redeem this offer, simply add the designated free product to your cart and proceed to checkout. The cost of shipping and handling will be added to your total.

Is there a limit to how many "Free-You Pay Shipping!" offers I can use?

Each customer is limited to one "Free-You Pay Shipping!" offer per order. If you would like to purchase multiple free products, you will need to place separate orders for each one.

Can I use a discount code with the "Free-You Pay Shipping!" offer?

Unfortunately, discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with the "Free-You Pay Shipping!" offer. The cost of shipping and handling will still apply.

Are there any exclusions to the "Free-You Pay Shipping!" offer?

Some products may be excluded from the "Free-You Pay Shipping!" offer, such as those that are oversized or require special handling. These exclusions will be noted on the product page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kenzie09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • aguimond
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Amanda c
  • ampirolli