• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

70 Winter Catalogs---$25 Includes Shipping

In summary, the winter catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including baking pans, knives, utensils, and serving dishes. It also includes seasonal items such as holiday cookie cutters and festive table decorations. You can order multiple copies of the winter catalog for $25 each, with shipping included. It typically takes 7-10 business days to receive the catalog, but expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. A digital version of the catalog is also available for free on the company's website. The winter catalog may also include special offers and discounts on select products, and customers can sign up for the email newsletter to receive updates on promotions and sales.
chefshannon
I have 70 Winter catalogs willing to get rid of to make room for new!!! I have gotten out what I need and hate for these to sit around if someone could use...
2 packages unopened---Tiles cover
14 Knife covers
6 Tiles cover opened

None have any stamps on them

$25.00 includes shipping!!!!! Please PM me and let me know if you could use them!!!!

Shannon

These are now gone!!!Thanks again...these are now on there way to their new home!!!

I went a bit overboard too with catalogs for F/W. I have 1 unopened package and a ton out of the package and with a small label with my info. If anyone is interested, please email or PM me.

jasonmva said:
I went a bit overboard too with catalogs for F/W. I have 1 unopened package and a ton out of the package and with a small label with my info. If anyone is interested, please email or PM me.

You can always save them for fairs/vendor events. Actually, I bought the catalog door bags from Nancy's Artworks and will be going around some nearby neighborhoods this weekend! Just some ideas...

Related to 70 Winter Catalogs---$25 Includes Shipping

1. What products are featured in the winter catalog?

The winter catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including baking pans, knives, utensils, and serving dishes. It also includes seasonal items such as holiday cookie cutters and festive table decorations.

2. Can I order multiple copies of the winter catalog?

Yes, you can order as many copies of the winter catalog as you need. Simply adjust the quantity when placing your order. Keep in mind that each catalog is $25 and includes shipping.

3. How long will it take to receive my winter catalog?

Once your order is processed, you can expect to receive your winter catalog within 7-10 business days. If you need it sooner, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

4. Is there a digital version of the winter catalog available?

Yes, there is a digital version of the winter catalog available on our website. Simply visit our website and click on the "Catalogs" tab to view and download the digital version for free.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the winter catalog?

Yes, the winter catalog may include exclusive offers and discounts on select products. Be sure to check the catalog for any promotions or sales. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on special deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kenzie09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • Adrian
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Adrian
  • noelskitchen