• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Spring/Summer Catalogs? Get Them for Free!

In summary, the Spring Summer 2010 Catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Accessories Set. These products are also some of the top sellers in the catalog. There are also special promotions and discounts, such as the Host Rewards program, and customers can order from the catalog online or through a consultant. Additionally, the catalog includes a selection of delicious recipes that showcase the use of Pampered Chef products.
elizabethby
I have about 100 spring summer catalogs....free to anyone that needs them...just pay shipping

I'l get them elizabeth, my zip code is 94578

I will take them if they are still available 22942

I am on vaca until Wednesday....I will see how many I have and check on shipping rates

What new products are featured in the Spring Summer 2010 Catalog?

The Spring Summer 2010 Catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Accessories Set. There are also several new kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as new cookware and bakeware sets.

What are the top sellers in the Spring Summer 2010 Catalog?

Some of the top selling products in the Spring Summer 2010 Catalog include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Accessories Set. Other popular products include the Stoneware Baking Dish, the Garlic Press, and the Ultimate Mandoline.

Are there any special promotions or discounts in the Spring Summer 2010 Catalog?

Yes, the Spring Summer 2010 Catalog features several special promotions and discounts. Customers can take advantage of the Host Rewards program to earn free products and discounts by hosting a party. There are also exclusive bundles and discounted prices on select products.

Can I order from the Spring Summer 2010 Catalog online?

Yes, you can order from the Spring Summer 2010 Catalog online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse through the catalog and add your desired products to your cart. You can also place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any recipes included in the Spring Summer 2010 Catalog?

Yes, the Spring Summer 2010 Catalog includes a variety of delicious recipes that highlight the use of Pampered Chef products. From appetizers to desserts, there are recipes for every occasion. You can also find more recipes on the Pampered Chef website and through the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Replies
Views