• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring 2010 Catalogs for Sale - Need to Get Rid of Them!

In summary, the Spring 2010 Catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including stoneware, knives, gadgets, and baking accessories. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or online, with special deals and promotions available. The recipes in the catalog are timeless, but it is recommended to check the website for updates. Old catalogs can be recycled, given to others, or donated to schools or community centers.
riannasmom
I have 50-75 catalogs that are spring 2010... is anyone interested in buying them? I won't use them and I'm seriously bummed that my summer was as bad as it was because i spent all the money on them...

Re: Catalogs
riannasmom said:
I have 50-75 catalogs that are spring 2010... is anyone interested in buying them? I won't use them and I'm seriously bummed that my summer was as bad as it was because i spent all the money on them...

Jen, do you have any booths or fairs you can do? If so, you can give those cattys out there rather than give your current ones.

Re: CatalogsHow much are you selling them? And my zip is 11757 to ship to.

Thanks,
Veronica

Re: CatalogsDO you still have the catalogs? How much are you asking for them??

1. What products are featured in the Spring 2010 Catalog?

The Spring 2010 Catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including our popular stoneware collection, knives, gadgets, and baking accessories. It also showcases our new Spring and Easter-themed products.

2. How can I purchase the Spring 2010 Catalog?

You can purchase the Spring 2010 Catalog through a Pampered Chef consultant or online at our website. Simply enter the product code for the catalog and add it to your cart.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Spring 2010 Catalog?

Yes, the Spring 2010 Catalog features several exclusive deals and promotions on select products. Keep an eye out for the "Special Offer" icon throughout the catalog to take advantage of these savings.

4. Can I still use the recipes in the Spring 2010 Catalog even though it's an older edition?

Absolutely! The recipes in the Spring 2010 Catalog are timeless and can still be used to create delicious meals and treats. However, we do recommend checking our website for any new recipe variations or updates.

5. What should I do with my old Spring 2010 Catalogs?

If you no longer need your Spring 2010 Catalogs, you can recycle them or pass them along to friends and family who may be interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products. You can also donate them to local schools or community centers for their cooking classes or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • ahprimer21
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies