• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Are You Willing to Pay for Extra 2010 Catalogs?

In summary, the 50 S/S 2010 Catalogs for Sale pack includes 50 full-color catalogs from the Spring/Summer 2010 collection, each containing over 200 pages of product information, recipes, and tips. The catalogs can be customized with your own contact information and logo using the included labels. Bulk discounts are available and the catalogs are valid for the Spring/Summer 2010 season. While the products featured in the catalogs may no longer be available, they can still be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant. Unfortunately, the catalogs are only sold in packs of 50, but extras can be shared with others or used for fundraising purposes.
MichaelAho
Extra Spring/Summer 2010 catalogs for sale - unmarked. If interested, let me know how much you're willing to pay! :)

Michael
McLean, VA

Which ones are they...the ones w/ the Cool & Serve?
If so, I am interested.

I'm interested in either ones... will send you a PM.

Related to How Much Are You Willing to Pay for Extra 2010 Catalogs?

1. What is included in the 50 S/S 2010 Catalogs for Sale pack?

The pack includes 50 catalogs from the Spring/Summer 2010 collection, featuring our latest kitchen tools and products. Each catalog is full-color and contains over 200 pages of product information, recipes, and tips.

2. Can I customize the catalogs with my own contact information?

Yes, our catalogs come with customizable labels that you can add your name, contact information, and logo to. This allows you to personalize the catalogs and make them your own.

3. Are there any discounts for bulk purchases of the catalogs?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases of our catalogs. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing.

4. How long are the catalogs valid for?

The catalogs are valid for the Spring/Summer 2010 season. However, the products featured in the catalogs are still available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I purchase just a single catalog instead of the full pack?

Unfortunately, we only sell the catalogs in packs of 50. However, you can always share the extras with friends and family or use them as a fundraising tool for your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefrachelnc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • newchefmommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cheriethomas3
  • PCTE2010