• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Fall/Winter Catalogs in Spanish

In summary, the Fall/Winter Catalogs in Spanish are typically released in early September. As an English-speaking consultant, you can order Spanish catalogs for your Spanish-speaking customers. The products in the Spanish catalog are the same as the English catalog, but may have different names. The Spanish catalog can be viewed online by selecting the Spanish language option on the website. There may also be some exclusive products in the Spanish catalog that are not available in the English catalog, specifically chosen for Spanish-speaking customers.
imloopner
I accidently ordered 100 Spanish Catalogs. One of the packages is open but not used....I will sell to interested party for $25.00...you pay shipping and handling. Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you.

Lisa

Lisa,
I am in need of only like 5. Do you have anymore available? I don't want to put in a full purchase for so few since they are almost expired.
Lani

imloopner said:
I accidently ordered 100 Spanish Catalogs. One of the packages is open but not used....I will sell to interested party for $25.00...you pay shipping and handling. Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you.

Lisa

Did you realize that these could be purchased from HO for $20? (1 pkg = $20; 4 pkgs = $49)

BethCooks4U said:
Did you realize that these could be purchased from HO for $20? (1 pkg = $20; 4 pkgs = $49)

I think she was talking about selling them all for $25 just to get rid of them.

wadesgirl said:
I think she was talking about selling them all for $25 just to get rid of them.

oh! That would be an awesome deal to the right person. Sorry I read it wrong then.

1. What is the release date for the Fall/Winter Catalogs in Spanish?

The Fall/Winter Catalogs in Spanish are usually released in early September.

2. Can I order a Spanish catalog if I am an English-speaking consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the option to order catalogs in Spanish for your Spanish-speaking customers.

3. Are the products in the Spanish catalog the same as the English catalog?

Yes, the products in the Spanish catalog are the same as the English catalog. However, some products may have different names in Spanish.

4. Can I view the Spanish catalog online?

Yes, you can view the Spanish catalog online by selecting the Spanish language option on our website.

5. Are there any exclusive products in the Spanish catalog?

Yes, there may be a few exclusive products in the Spanish catalog that are not available in the English catalog. These products are specifically chosen to cater to our Spanish-speaking customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • jbondr