• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Our Spring/Summer Catalogs - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the spring/summer catalog offer is a limited time promotion where customers can shop the new collection of products at discounted prices. The offer will be available for a limited time and customers can shop from both the spring and summer catalogs. There are no restrictions on the items included in the offer, except for personalized items. However, this offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
russman0425
Gold Member
I have four sets of 25 spring/summer catalogs that I would love to get rid of if anyone is needing them? I will sell them for $9.50 each or best offer. Please let me know and I will send them out right away.

I also have 20 catalogs if anyone needs them.

And I have a pack of 25 catalogs, new and unstamped!

CatalogWow -

looks like everyone has extra catalogs. I also have a package of 25 catalogs, unopened, unstamped. :)

Well, if no one needs them, I guess they are good for passing out at fairs or leaving around town! I just haven't had much luck with leaving them around...maybe I just have to do it more!

What is the spring/summer catalog offer?

The spring/summer catalog offer is a limited time promotion where customers can shop our new collection of products at discounted prices.

How long will the offer be available?

The offer will be available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of it while you can!

Can I buy items from both the spring and summer catalogs?

Yes, you can shop from both the spring and summer catalogs and take advantage of the discounted prices.

Are there any restrictions on the items included in the offer?

No, the offer includes all items in the spring/summer catalogs, except for personalized items.

Can I combine this offer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, this offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Replies
Views