• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Summer with Discounted Spring Catalogs - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the discounted Spring Catalogs offer a variety of products perfect for preparing for summer, including grilling tools, outdoor entertaining essentials, and refreshing drink mixes. These catalogs offer a significant discount, with some items up to 50% off their original price. However, they cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The promotion is only available for a limited time, after which the products will return to their original prices. To place an order, contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website and the discounted price will be applied at checkout.
kat29
Hi all...
I have a New pack of Spring/Summer Catalogs that I'm not gonna use before September 1st. If anyone is in need of Catalogs for the rest of the month PM me. I'll sell them for a low price...

Last edited:
Spring/ Summer CatalogsPlease E-mail me and let me know how much you want for them. I am short on Catalogs and don't want to buy that many. For just three weeks.
[email protected]:)

I emailed you Mary....

Just figured I would let you know that the Catalogs are SOLD! Thanks you all!

What products are included in the discounted Spring Catalogs?

The discounted Spring Catalogs include a variety of products that are perfect for getting ready for summer, such as grilling tools, outdoor entertaining essentials, and refreshing drink mixes.

How much of a discount can I expect on the Spring Catalogs?

The discounted Spring Catalogs offer a significant discount on select products, with some items up to 50% off their original price.

Can I combine the discounted Spring Catalogs with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the discounted Spring Catalogs cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are already heavily discounted and cannot be further reduced.

Is there a limited time to take advantage of the discounted Spring Catalogs?

Yes, the discounted Spring Catalogs are only available for a limited time. Once the promotion ends, the products will go back to their original, non-discounted prices.

How can I place an order for the discounted Spring Catalogs?

You can place an order for the discounted Spring Catalogs through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply add the products to your cart and the discounted price will be applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • elizabethby
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views