• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Spring/Summer '07 Catalogs by Friday?

In summary, the Spring/Summer '07 catalog from Pampered Chef features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, Silicone Prep Bowls, and the Grill Pan & Press Set. There are also seasonal products like the Beehive Cake Pan and Watermelon Slicer. The catalog can be browsed online by visiting their website and clicking on the "Catalogs" tab. It also includes special offers and promotions, which can be found on the back of the catalog. Previous catalog products can still be ordered as long as they are available. Pampered Chef releases new catalogs twice a year, as well as seasonal catalogs for holidays and special occasions.
chefw
hello all,
A friend decided to do a catalog show beginning of March. I don't see him that often but I will this Friday. Would anyone happen to have spring/summer catalogs available and able to send it to me by Friday? I only need about 5 - 10 catalogs...I sent in my supply order but don't think I'll be getting the order by then...
thanks!

Why don't you ask your director or recruiter or sister consultants? It would be much cheaper and faster to just borrow a few from them.

that's a good idea - maybe I will do that! thanks!

1. What are the new products featured in the Spring/Summer '07 catalog?

The Spring/Summer '07 catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, Silicone Prep Bowls, and the Grill Pan & Press Set. There are also several new seasonal products, such as the Beehive Cake Pan and the Watermelon Slicer.

2. How can I browse the catalog online?

You can browse the Spring/Summer '07 catalog online by visiting our website and clicking on the "Catalogs" tab. From there, you can view the catalog page by page or search for specific products.

3. Are there any special offers or promotions in the Spring/Summer '07 catalog?

Yes, the Spring/Summer '07 catalog features several special offers and promotions, including discounted bundles and free products with purchase. Be sure to check the back of the catalog for all the details and any applicable promo codes.

4. Can I still order products from previous catalogs?

Yes, you can still order products from previous catalogs as long as they are still available. You can find all available products on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How often are new catalogs released?

We release new catalogs twice a year, in the spring and fall. However, we also release seasonal catalogs throughout the year, featuring products for holidays and special occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • ughubug
  • Buy and Sell Items