• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: Spring/Summer 2019 Catalogs

In summary, the Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog features new products such as the Quick Cooker, Nonstick Stackable Cooling Rack, and Ultimate Mandoline. New consultants can take advantage of a special Starter Kit offer, which includes over $1,000 in products and supplies for only $159. While the Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog is the most current, previous catalogs can still be used. Training and resources are available for new consultants to learn about the products, including online modules, workshops, and an online community. There is no specific deadline for ordering from the Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog, but products are only available while supplies last.
Melissa Burkett
I just became a new consultant mid-January 2019. Does anyone know if I'll receive a changeover box with the new spring/ summer 2019 catalogs?

As far as I know, you should. Were you active (submitted a party) in January?

I ended up submitting a party on February 1st

Yes, you'll get them. Just later than usual, since you just submitted. Welcome to the family!

Welcome to Pampered Chef! Lots of great information here!

1. What are the new products featured in the Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog?

The Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog features a variety of new products, including our Quick Cooker, Nonstick Stackable Cooling Rack, and Ultimate Mandoline.

2. Are there any special promotions for new consultants in the Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog?

Yes, new consultants can take advantage of our Starter Kit offer, which includes over $1,000 in products and supplies for only $159.

3. Can I still use the previous catalog as a new consultant?

While the Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog is our most current catalog, you can still use products from previous catalogs as a new consultant.

4. How can I learn more about the products in the Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog?

We offer training and resources for new consultants to learn about our products, including online training modules, in-person workshops, and our online community.

5. Is there a deadline for ordering from the Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog?

There is no specific deadline for ordering from the Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog, but products are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dori Province
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies