• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unused Spanish Catalogs - Free Shipping Included!

In summary, the "Unused Spanish Catalogs - Free Shipping Included!" package includes a set of 10 unused Spanish catalogs and free shipping. These catalogs are the same as the English catalogs in terms of content and products, but are in the Spanish language. You can order as many packages as you need and do not need to be a Spanish-speaking consultant to do so. It is a great way to reach out to Spanish-speaking customers or expand your customer base.
pcladyofms
I have 50 spanish catalogs that I can not use. Anyone interested please let me know... I will pay the shipping for you!

I would buy some

how many would you like?

1. What is included in the "Unused Spanish Catalogs - Free Shipping Included!" package?

The package includes unused Spanish catalogs, which are catalogs that have not been previously used or written in. The package also includes free shipping, meaning there are no additional shipping fees for the catalogs to be delivered to your location.

2. How many Spanish catalogs are included in the package?

The package includes a set of 10 unused Spanish catalogs. These catalogs are perfect for Spanish-speaking customers or those who prefer to shop in Spanish.

3. Are the Spanish catalogs the same as the English catalogs?

Yes, the Spanish catalogs are the same as the English catalogs in terms of content and products. The only difference is that the Spanish catalogs are in the Spanish language, making it easier for Spanish-speaking customers to understand and shop from.

4. Can I order more than one package of the "Unused Spanish Catalogs - Free Shipping Included!"?

Yes, you can order as many packages as you need. Simply select the desired quantity when placing your order.

5. Do I need to be a Spanish-speaking consultant to order these catalogs?

No, anyone can order the "Unused Spanish Catalogs - Free Shipping Included!" package. It is a great way to reach out to Spanish-speaking customers or expand your customer base to include Spanish-speaking individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • Jennie4PC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Brenda.the.chef