• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New F/W Catalogs for Sale - PM for Details!

In summary, the new F/W catalog from Pampered Chef features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including stoneware, cutlery, and bakeware collections. There are also new products such as customizable meal prep containers and seasonal themed serving pieces. The catalog can be purchased by contacting a local consultant or through the website, and special deals and promotions are available on select products. Hosting a Pampered Chef party with the F/W catalog can also earn you free products and discounts. A digital version of the catalog is available on the website and mobile app for easy access.
amerrigan
I have 100 F/W catalogs still in package. I would love to get rid of them. Please PM me if you are in need of them, I will sell them cheap just to get rid of them!

Try trading them within your cluster, your old pack for a new s/s pack! THat's what we do!

vwpamperedchef said:
Try trading them within your cluster, your old pack for a new s/s pack! THat's what we do!
Why would someone want to trade there current season catalogs for older season?

Well people in my area, generally have shows booked up til the very last day of Feb. If they run out they trade with someone (llike me) who doesnt have a full calendar.

My director Morfia and David Meenan are two of those people.

You already have F/W 2008 catalogs!

<giggle> That's what I thought when I first saw this thread. Wow! Someone has catalogs from the future!

Related to New F/W Catalogs for Sale - PM for Details!

1. What are the new products featured in the F/W catalog?

The new F/W catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including our popular stoneware, cutlery, and bakeware collections. We also have new products such as our customizable meal prep containers and seasonal themed serving pieces.

2. How can I purchase the F/W catalog?

You can purchase the F/W catalog by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply search for the F/W catalog and add it to your cart. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or virtual event to receive a free catalog.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the F/W catalog?

Yes, the F/W catalog includes special deals and promotions on select products. These promotions change periodically, so be sure to check the catalog and our website for the most up-to-date offers.

4. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party with the F/W catalog?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef party with the F/W catalog. Your consultant can provide more details on the host rewards program and how you can earn rewards.

5. Is there a digital version of the F/W catalog available?

Yes, we offer a digital version of the F/W catalog on our website. You can also download and save a copy for easy access on your computer or mobile device. Additionally, you can view the catalog on our mobile app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • chefannie