• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Catalogs - You Pay Shipping

In summary, "Old Catalogs - You Pay Shipping" is a program by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase older catalogs at a discounted price, but they must pay for shipping. This program is not available for current catalogs, which can be purchased through the website or through a consultant. The shipping cost for old catalogs varies based on weight and destination, and prices in these catalogs may not be valid. Some customers may choose to purchase old catalogs for nostalgic reasons or for research and inspiration for their current Pampered Chef products.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I have a bunch of old catalogs - S/S 09 and the now-expired F/W 09. Every season I have the best intentions of leaving them in public places, but I never get around to it.

So, I would love to give them to someone who will use them instead of tossing them in the recycling bin. I have 36 F/W 09 and 33 S/S 09. All you need to pay is shipping.

PM or e-mail me with your ZIP code if you are interested and I will let you know shipping.

Bumping - these were promised but the deal fell through. Shipping via Media Mail would be at least $10. PM me if interested.

Going to business expos or fairs as a guest is a cool way to get rid of old catalogs. Just pay the $2.00 to go in and network with the vendors. It really works and saves the cost of a booth. I do think that every consultant should go to a vendor event twice a month. Once as a vendor and once as a guest. :eek: Learn how to get better results at http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/private-you-will-find-quality-network-marketing-leads-at-fairs-and-expos.htm

Deb Bixler said:
Going to business expos or fairs as a guest is a cool way to get rid of old catalogs. Just pay the $2.00 to go in and network with the vendors. It really works and saves the cost of a booth. I do think that every consultant should go to a vendor event twice a month. Once as a vendor and once as a guest. :eek: Learn how to get better results at http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/private-you-will-find-quality-network-marketing-leads-at-fairs-and-expos.htm

Thank you Deb, but I am not interested in doing that. I am interested in giving these catalogs to someone who will go to the fairs.

What does "Old Catalogs - You Pay Shipping" mean?

"Old Catalogs - You Pay Shipping" refers to a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase older catalogs at a discounted price, but they are responsible for paying the shipping cost.

Can I purchase current catalogs through this program?

No, this program is only for older catalogs that are no longer available through our regular channels. Current catalogs can be purchased through our website or through a consultant.

How much does shipping cost for "Old Catalogs - You Pay Shipping"?

The cost of shipping for "Old Catalogs - You Pay Shipping" varies depending on the weight of the catalogs and the shipping address. The exact cost will be calculated at checkout.

Are the prices in the old catalogs still valid?

No, the prices in the old catalogs may no longer be valid. The catalogs are sold as-is and any current promotions or pricing will not apply.

Why would I want to purchase old catalogs?

Some customers enjoy collecting old catalogs for nostalgic purposes or to reference older products that may no longer be available. Others may find it helpful for research or inspiration for their current Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrb0328
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Triciascucina
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Triciascucina
  • Kenzie09