• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Katie's Catalog Collection: Get 75 for Just Shipping!

In summary, to get the Katie's Catalog Collection for just the cost of shipping, visit the website and add the collection to your cart. The collection includes 75 popular kitchen and cooking products and there is no limit on how many collections you can order. The collection is not customizable, but anyone can order it regardless of their history with Pampered Chef.
cookn' katie
I have 75 of the s/s catalogs, I anyone wants them, just pay shipping and give them all to you. Katie

PM'd youHey Katie,

Did you get my PM?

Debbie :D

Related to Katie's Catalog Collection: Get 75 for Just Shipping!

1. How can I get the Katie's Catalog Collection for just the cost of shipping?

To get the Katie's Catalog Collection for just the cost of shipping, simply visit our website and click on the "Katie's Catalog Collection" page. From there, you can add the collection to your cart and proceed to checkout. The cost of shipping will automatically be applied at checkout.

2. What is included in the Katie's Catalog Collection?

The Katie's Catalog Collection includes 75 of our most popular kitchen and cooking products, hand-selected by our team of experts. This collection features a variety of items such as cookware, utensils, bakeware, and more to help you create delicious meals with ease.

3. Is there a limit to how many Katie's Catalog Collections I can order?

There is no limit to how many Katie's Catalog Collections you can order. However, keep in mind that the collection is only available for just the cost of shipping, so you will need to pay the regular retail price for any additional collections.

4. Can I customize the Katie's Catalog Collection?

The Katie's Catalog Collection is already curated with our most popular products, so it is not customizable. However, you can always browse our website for individual products and create your own personalized collection.

5. Are there any restrictions on who can order the Katie's Catalog Collection?

No, there are no restrictions on who can order the Katie's Catalog Collection. It is available to all customers, whether you are new to Pampered Chef or a long-time customer. We want everyone to have the opportunity to enjoy our top products at a fraction of the cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Triciascucina
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Triciascucina
  • susanr613
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • Tenille V.