• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring and Summer 2019 Catalogs

In summary, the Spring and Summer 2019 Catalogs feature new products such as the Quick Cooker, Stackable Cooling Rack, and Herb Mill, as well as seasonal items like the Citrus Peeler and Berry Keeper. You can still purchase items from the previous catalog, as there is a mix of new and returning products. There are also deals and promotions, including "Buy One, Get One" offers and discounted bundles. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products, and the catalogs also include recipes featuring the new products and seasonal items.
kcnancy
Gold Member
20190705_105609.jpg
7/17 - Cross posting this offer on Facebook.
I am selling 3 un-opened packages of 2019 S&S Catalogs. $10 per package or all 3 for $25 + shipping. I will be shipping from 66214.

Last edited:
Please comment with your location and I'll send you the shipping cost. Thanks! #2019SSCatalogs #ForSale

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing all 3 packages of the 2019 S&S Catalogs. Can you please provide more information on the shipping cost and how to proceed with the purchase? Thank you!

1. What new products are featured in the Spring and Summer 2019 Catalogs?

The Spring and Summer 2019 Catalogs feature a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Stackable Cooling Rack, and the Herb Mill. There are also new seasonal items such as the Citrus Peeler and the Berry Keeper.

2. Can I still purchase items from the previous catalog in addition to the new ones?

Yes, you can still purchase items from the previous catalog along with the new ones. The Spring and Summer 2019 Catalogs have a mix of new and returning products to meet all of your cooking needs.

3. Are there any deals or promotions in the Spring and Summer 2019 Catalogs?

Yes, the Spring and Summer 2019 Catalogs have several deals and promotions, including "Buy One, Get One" offers and discounted bundles. Be sure to check the catalog for specific details and dates.

4. Can I host a party to earn free products from the Spring and Summer 2019 Catalogs?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products from the Spring and Summer 2019 Catalogs. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and learn more about the host benefits.

5. Are there any recipes featured in the Spring and Summer 2019 Catalogs?

Yes, the Spring and Summer 2019 Catalogs include a variety of recipes that showcase the new products and seasonal items. You can also find more recipes on our website and through our social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • Melissa Burkett