• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Set Deal - Save Over $15 + Shipping/Tax!

In summary, the Catalog Set Deal is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can save over $15 on a set of their top-selling products. This offer is only available through the catalog and includes free shipping and tax. The products included in the set may vary, but typically include a combination of popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The exact amount of savings depends on the products included, but on average customers can save over $15. To purchase, customers can add the set to their cart in the catalog or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. This offer is not available for online purchases at this time.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Anyone need a set of catalogs? I have too many. Selling for $13 plus priority shipping $11.30. Still less than getting them from HO. They charge $21 + shipping and tax. I live in Milwaukee area so if you are local you can save even more.

I still have one pack of the current catalogs if anyone needs them. Same deal. $13 plus shipping (see first post). I also have some extras from another pack I know I won't need that I'll add to the box at no extra charge - not sure how many extras will fit... These are all unstamped.

What is the Catalog Set Deal?

The Catalog Set Deal is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can save over $15 on a set of our top-selling products. This offer is only available through our catalog and includes free shipping and tax.

What products are included in the Catalog Set Deal?

The products included in the Catalog Set Deal may vary, but they typically include a combination of our most popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. These products are carefully selected to provide the best value for our customers.

How much can I save with the Catalog Set Deal?

The exact amount you can save with the Catalog Set Deal will depend on the specific products included in the set. However, on average, customers can save over $15 compared to purchasing these products individually. Plus, with free shipping and tax, you can save even more!

How do I purchase the Catalog Set Deal?

To take advantage of the Catalog Set Deal, simply look for the set in our catalog and add it to your cart. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Is the Catalog Set Deal available for online purchases?

No, the Catalog Set Deal is only available for purchase through our catalog or through a Pampered Chef consultant. This special offer is not available for online purchases at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PartiesbyJamie