• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Catalogs...trash or Still Have Life?

In summary, these catalogs are worth using for something. Stoneware/metal sheet pans had price changes, but otherwise everything is about the same. The sticker can be printed out and put on the old ones to leave everywhere.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok.....trying to clean up some things, and I have two full packs plus about a dozen loose/stamped old Catalogs- Spring/Summer 2009 that were on the shelf.

I know that last Fall's season change didn't have a huge amount of discontinued products or price changes, so that's why i had kept them- for booths. But I didn't hand out as many as I'd hoped.

I don't have but a handful of the F/W 09 catalogs left, so as far as "oldie but goodies", these are it.

. Are these worth using for something or just recycle them?? Stoneware/Metal sheet pans had price changes, but otherwise everything is about the same (except new items).

I know some people pass them out - but I prefer to carry mini's, so at the end of the season, I save 2 (for future reference) and toss the rest. It's just easiest for me. I try not to have too many. At the end of this month, I will be tossing about 10-15 I would guess.

That's pretty much what I started doing last fall....so that's why I have more Spring/Summer. :) Just thought I'd ask before I just pitched them...in case I was overlooking something obvious and easy.

ooohhhhh do not throw them away. there is a great little sticker you can print out and put on the old ones and then leave them everywhere you go. I get business all the time from the old ones!!

How do you do that?? I always feel like I'm littering! Where do you leave them? I don't get out much to places that have magazines.... Maybe I should rethink where I go...I have the sticker. I usually use them at booths when someone wants a large catalog. I give them a large plus a mini to show them the new stuff.

Couls someone post the sticker? I have F/W 2009 that I wanted to leave at a few places.

Thanks!

I use old catalogs for vendor fairs - specifically for the people who ask for a full catalog but give that "I just want to look, but I'm not going to buy anything" vibe. I put a large (6 to a page) sticker on the front with the following info:
Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some free.
If extra income is what you need
I can help you to succeed.name • email • PWS • phone
This is an old catalog. Products and pricing may have changed. Please contact me or go online to see current offerings.

My label is a little more wordy but i also get alot of business
I print it on Avery 5163Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many great products you will see.
Call me to get them FREE!
If you would like to join The Pampered Chef family, I'd love to have you on my TEAM.
Call me for a new catalog or visit my website 24/7. name • email • PWS • phone

1. Can I still order products from old catalogs?

Yes, you can still order products from old catalogs as long as they are still available on our website or through a consultant. However, keep in mind that some products may have been discontinued and are no longer available.

2. Are the prices in old catalogs still valid?

No, the prices in old catalogs are not valid as they may have changed over time. It is best to check our website or with a consultant for current prices.

3. Can I use old catalogs for product information and recipes?

Yes, you can still use old catalogs for product information and recipes. However, we recommend checking our website or with a consultant for the most up-to-date information and recipes.

4. Can I recycle old catalogs?

Yes, you can recycle old catalogs. However, if you have any favorite recipes or product information that you want to keep, you can tear out those pages and recycle the rest.

5. Should I keep old catalogs for warranty purposes?

No, you do not need to keep old catalogs for warranty purposes. Our products come with a lifetime guarantee, so if you have any issues with a product, you can contact us or a consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• funinyourkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Chef Shari
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaneBlair
Replies