• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a different code for the F/W Business Building Package?

In summary, the Business Building Package from Pampered Chef includes various resources and tools such as marketing materials, training resources, and access to an online community for consultants. The cost of the package varies depending on location and promotions. The package is not necessary for success as a Pampered Chef consultant, but it provides additional support for those looking to grow their business. The marketing materials can also be customized with personal information. To access the online community, a unique code will be provided after purchasing the package.
Pedey
I just went into P3 to order my New Consultant Business Building Package (JM40) but it won't let me - I'm assuming maybe because it's for S/S 09 (that's how the description comes up in P3) and they aren't selling those catalogs anymore? But it's supposed to be valid until 60 days from the date my New Consultant Package shipped (it shipped June 29th), so I just figured it'd give me F/W 09 (I intentionally waited this long because I didn't want to order a bunch of catalogs that would be instantly invalid, you know?) Is there a different code for the F/W package? I really want to get it - and I have to get it ordered ASAP! I think I only have like 5 more days!! Thanks for any help!!

I ordered mine and it came with the F/W, but I am still in my 30 days and noticed that there was a different business building package last season than the one I just bought...and a different price.

use JT35 which is the F/W 09 Business BUilding Package.

What is included in the Business Building Package?

The Business Building Package includes a variety of tools and resources to help you grow your Pampered Chef business. This includes marketing materials, training resources, and access to our online community of consultants.

How much does the Business Building Package cost?

The cost of the Business Building Package varies depending on your location and current promotions. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date pricing.

Do I need to purchase the Business Building Package to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the Business Building Package is not necessary for success as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is designed to provide additional support and resources for those looking to grow their business.

Can I customize the materials in the Business Building Package?

Yes, many of the marketing materials included in the Business Building Package can be customized with your personal information and contact details. This allows you to personalize them for your specific business needs.

How do I access the online community included in the Business Building Package?

Once you purchase the Business Building Package, you will receive a unique code that can be used to access the online community. This code will be emailed to you and can also be found in your consultant workstation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedjen1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • kimmers