• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Building Package Vs Just Buying What I Need

In summary, the Business Building Package includes a booking/recruiting slide. It is $15 normally, but is included in the package for $4.50 shipping.
Jenn822
So I have 50 fall/winter catalogs - I'm not in a HUGE need of catalogs right now. I know the Business Building Package has another 50 catalogs, plus some other things that I need (new sales receipts, show invitations, Seasons Best...) There's also a bunch of stuff that I don't need. I can't decide whether I should just buy the business building package for $39 or if i should buy everything individually... Hmm... :chef:

The biggest deal in the package is the booking/recruiting slide. That is $15 normally by itself. I think it's a good deal, you will get more catalogs that while you may not need them now, you will probably need some more depending on your show schedule.

What is the benefit of the booking/recruiting slide?

One side has the host benefits on it and one side has consultant benefits on it. I use it at every show to talk about the benefits of each - recruiting at the beginning after I share my story and booking at the end when I share the upcoming specials.

On the business building package flyer, it says the $4.50 shipping fee cannot be combined with any other orders. Does this mean I can't add an extra pack of Season's Best and some iSlices to the same order?

Jenn822 said:
Does this mean I can't add an extra pack of Season's Best and some iSlices to the same order?

No - you would have to order those separately.

I'd encourage you to go with the package - it's an awesome deal, even if you don't end of using all of the catalogs.

It is a great deal... and if you know you can't use all of the catalogs, you can also sell them on here (I wouldn't wait until Feb. to do that though, I'd do it in Jan if you didn't have alot of shows you were planning on doing, but that's just me. :) )

Jenn822 said:
On the business building package flyer, it says the $4.50 shipping fee cannot be combined with any other orders. Does this mean I can't add an extra pack of Season's Best and some iSlices to the same order?

Yes you can order them on the same order. The business building package is on the supply order. So order that and whatever other supplies you want/need all for the same $4.50 shipping.

It is a great deal! Remember that this catalog is good through the end of February. Book more shows and use those catalogs. Let people keep them.

Just to confirm. I am a new consultant that will have my first party this Sunday. I just bought my first supply order this weekend and got the Buisness Building Package and then also orders some things for prizes and a spice, ect. And the shipping was $4.50 for all. I just got it yesterday. I am glad I got it and can use almost everything in there. (Im not a crazy recruiter- but figure its possible I could need that stuff.) And as a past Direct sales person...... you can NEVER have too many catalogs! :)

I didn't get a booking slide with when I ordered the business building package when I started! Has it always been included?

mountainmama74 said:
I didn't get a booking slide with when I ordered the business building package when I started! Has it always been included?

no. It has not...not sure when it started being included though.

I think it just began in Sept. Maybe since conference, but I know it is new since March b/c that is when I started and ordered the package. I was a bit bummed but am excited for those who can get it.

OK! I was totally confused for a minute! I just started last October, and knew I didn't get that because I did end up ordering it from the Supply form!

What is included in the Business Building Package?

The Business Building Package from Pampered Chef includes a variety of tools and resources to help you build and grow your business. This includes a starter kit with product samples, business supplies, training materials, and access to a personal website for online sales and marketing.

Do I need the Business Building Package to start my Pampered Chef business?

No, you do not need to purchase the Business Building Package to start your Pampered Chef business. You can simply purchase the products you want to sell and start hosting parties and events to promote them.

What are the benefits of purchasing the Business Building Package?

The Business Building Package offers several benefits, including a discounted price on products, access to exclusive training and support, and a personalized website for online sales. It also includes business supplies and product samples to help you get started.

Is the Business Building Package a one-time purchase or subscription?

The Business Building Package is a one-time purchase. There are no subscriptions or recurring fees associated with it. However, you may choose to purchase additional products or supplies as needed to continue growing your business.

Can I upgrade to the Business Building Package after starting with just the basic supplies?

Yes, you can upgrade to the Business Building Package at any time. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to purchase the package and receive access to all of its benefits and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen