• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

JA23 - Unidentified Business Building Package

In summary, the JA23 - Unidentified Business Building Package from Pampered Chef includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and supplies perfect for any business or corporate setting. It can serve anywhere from 10-20 people and is covered by a lifetime guarantee. The package cannot be customized, but individual products from Pampered Chef can be purchased separately. Shipping times may vary, but Pampered Chef aims to deliver within 5-7 business days.
kimmers
Hi All,

Does anyone know what item JA23 - Business Building Package for $36 that is on the PP3 supply order product lookup is? I tried to look for a description, but couldn't find anything.

TIA

Kim

I'd like to know the same thing!! I'm glad you asked!

It's for new consultants in their first 90 days only. Instead of mailing in the yellow form, they can now order through P3.

It used to be called the "booster kit" I believe back when I signed 2.5 years ago!

I read Kim's question wrong, but I'm glad I know the answer b/c I need to order mine today!!

Thanks everyone.

1. What is included in the JA23 - Unidentified Business Building Package?

The JA23 - Unidentified Business Building Package includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and supplies from Pampered Chef, perfect for any business or corporate setting. Some examples of items that may be included are cookware, knives, utensils, and serving dishes.

2. How many people does the JA23 - Unidentified Business Building Package serve?

The number of people that the JA23 - Unidentified Business Building Package serves can vary depending on the specific items included. However, the package is designed to cater to a medium-sized business or corporate setting, and can typically serve anywhere from 10-20 people.

3. Can I customize the items included in the JA23 - Unidentified Business Building Package?

At this time, the JA23 - Unidentified Business Building Package is only available as a pre-selected bundle and cannot be customized. However, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of individual products that can be purchased separately to meet your specific needs.

4. Is the JA23 - Unidentified Business Building Package covered by a warranty?

Yes, all items included in the JA23 - Unidentified Business Building Package are covered by Pampered Chef's lifetime guarantee. This means that if any item becomes damaged or defective, it can be replaced or repaired free of charge.

5. How long does shipping take for the JA23 - Unidentified Business Building Package?

Shipping times for the JA23 - Unidentified Business Building Package may vary depending on your location and the current volume of orders. However, Pampered Chef strives to deliver all packages within 5-7 business days from the date of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joelen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • shanpaul
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikkies
  • missmindym