1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Consultant Business Building Package Question

1. funinyourkitchen

funinyourkitchen Novice Member

I just qualified and was wanting to use some of my PD dollars to order the new consultant business buiding package. The info/order form came in my kit. Well when I enter the item # in P3, the description comes up as FS 08 with a price of $0.00. On the order form, the package is $42. I signed Feb 16th but I dont think I should receive FS 08 info...considering everything is now SS09. Has anyone else run into this issue?

2. pckellyd

pckellyd Member Gold Member

go into your supply order and do an item # lookup, if you sort by price scroll through till you find it at $42. There is probably a different # for the SS09 pack

Mar 29, 2009
  3. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

I had the same problem when I went to order it. I spoke with my director and she gave me the new number it is JM40.

Mar 29, 2009
  4. funinyourkitchen

funinyourkitchen Novice Member

Thank you so much, I was able to order my package this morning. I just wanted to get it done before the 31st so that I would be able to make another Supply Order in April at the low shipping costs.

Have something to add?