• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find more Spring/Summer Catalogs?

R
RachelNguyen
Hi guys,

I am running out of spring summer catalogs and need to order another package, but can't find them on the supply order now that I have updated my product list. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

Rachel

Look for the item # on one of your SS catalogs - it'll be 2 letters and 2 numbers written tiny along the binding. Put that # in PP

I tried entering the item number for s/s catalogs and it is telling me the item is not found. Any thoughts?

Do you know other consultants in the area that you could buy some off of (or repay them with new ones at a later time). We bring extras to our cluster meetings when the end of the season is near so we're not stuck with extras at the end of the season. Usually more than one person has extras - good luck!

Gina Miller

I have a whole package that hasn't been opened. I would be happy to sell them to you if you'll pay the shipping?

1. Where can I find spring/summer catalogs for my products?

You can find spring/summer catalogs for your products in a variety of places. Some options include ordering directly from your supplier, searching for digital or print catalogs online, or attending trade shows where suppliers often provide catalogs for interested buyers. You can also reach out to your industry peers for recommendations on where to find catalogs specific to your products.

2. How can I order more spring/summer catalogs for my business?

To order more spring/summer catalogs, you can either contact your supplier directly and place an order with them, or you can search for online retailers that sell catalogs for your specific industry or products. You can also check with local printing companies to see if they offer catalog printing services. Some suppliers may also have a catalog ordering option on their website for convenience.

3. Are there any online resources for spring/summer catalogs?

Yes, there are many online resources for spring/summer catalogs. You can search for digital catalogs on supplier websites, industry-specific websites, or online marketplaces such as Amazon or Etsy. You can also find digital catalogs through social media platforms, industry blogs, and online forums. Additionally, many suppliers offer the option to download and print their catalogs directly from their website.

4. Can I attend trade shows to find more spring/summer catalogs?

Yes, attending trade shows is a great way to find more spring/summer catalogs. Trade shows offer a variety of suppliers and products in one location, making it easy to browse and collect catalogs from multiple sources. You can also network with other industry professionals and get recommendations for catalogs or suppliers to check out.

5. How often should I order new spring/summer catalogs for my business?

The frequency of ordering new spring/summer catalogs for your business will depend on your specific needs and the availability of new products or updates from your suppliers. It is recommended to order new catalogs at least once a year, but you may need to order more frequently if your products change often or if you run out of catalogs quickly. It's also a good idea to keep a consistent supply of catalogs on hand to provide to potential customers or to use for reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • kkimpinski