• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NEEDING SPRING MINI CATALOGS! HELP!

PC Angel

Silver Member
Oct 18, 2005
Does anyone have any extra Spring/Summer 2015 Mini Catalogs I can buy from them??
My director just quit and now I do not have a local upline to call on (my upline is someone in Chicago -not sure who..otherwise I would contact them) AND to make matters worse... I recently had a hostess not pay for her show (still trying to get $$) and now I'm on A/R hold (so I can't order the new Spring Mini Catalogs UGH!!). I have 2 shows later this month and usually send Mini Catalogs with my invitations. If anyone could help me out I would GREATLY appreciate it!!! I can pay for them through Paypal....I need 4 Packs (25 each).....

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I wish I could help. Sorry for the bad luck. Definitely don't ever submit a show for ANYONE until you have the money and checks have cleared....too bad you found that out the hard way!

PC Angel

Silver Member
Oct 18, 2005
I know.... I have been a consultant in the past and sooo much has changed. Definately getting cash up front next time. I think I'm just going to send the invites withouth the Mini Catalogs and just have my Hostess ('s) Promote, Promote, Promote!! :)