• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer 2011 Catalogs for Sale

In summary, the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog from Pampered Chef features new kitchen tools and gadgets, collections such as Garden Party and Citrus Blossom, and special deals and promotions. It can be purchased through a local consultant or online, but is only available for shipping within the United States. Pampered Chef releases new catalogs twice a year with seasonal mini-catalogs throughout the year for special occasions.
vmgcooks
Gold Member
PRICE LOWERED!!! Spring/Summer 2011 Catalogs For SaleI have Spring/Summer 2011 Regular and Mini Catalogs (new/still in plastic) for sale.

25ct pack of Regular Catalogs (4) - $15ea + S&H ea/$25 + S&H for both
25ct pack of Mini Catalogs (5) - $3.25 + S&H ea/$15 + S&H for all 5

PM or email me ([email protected]) if you're interested.:)

Thanks

Last edited:
I still have Spring/Summer 2011 Catalogs available for sale! The new prices are:

25ct Full-Size Catalogs (3 pks available)
$12ea + S&H
2pks for $23 + S&H
All 3pks for $34 + S&H

25ct Mini Catalogs (5pks available)
$3ea + S&H
2pks for $5 + S&H
All 5pks for $12 + S&H

If you're near the Bethlehem, PA area we can meet to save on the S&H.

PM or email me ([email protected]) if you're interested.:)

Thanks,
Vickey

1. What new products are featured in the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog?

The Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog features a variety of new kitchen tools and gadgets, including our Mini Deep Covered Baker, Quick Cooker, and Deluxe Cooking Blender. It also showcases new collections such as the Garden Party and Citrus Blossom.

2. How can I purchase a Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog?

You can purchase a Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through our website. Simply search for "Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog" and add it to your cart.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog?

Yes, the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog features a variety of special deals and promotions. These include discounted bundles, free products with certain purchases, and hostess rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

4. Can I order from the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog outside of the United States?

Unfortunately, the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog is only available for purchase and shipping within the United States. However, many of our products can still be purchased internationally through our website or through a local consultant.

5. How often are Pampered Chef catalogs released?

Pampered Chef releases new catalogs twice a year, in the spring/summer and fall/winter. These catalogs feature new products, as well as some returning favorites. However, we also have seasonal mini-catalogs throughout the year for special occasions like holidays or grilling season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KitchenSmellzSmokey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cindy Lightner
  • DebinNC