• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needing: F/W 08 Catalogs & Mini Catalogs

In summary, the F/W 08 Catalogs are a great tool for customers to browse and plan their holiday shopping or find new kitchen essentials for their home. They showcase the newest and most popular products for the fall and winter season, as well as exclusive promotions and discounts. Customers can request a copy through a consultant or customer service, or find a digital version on the website. The main difference between the F/W 08 Catalogs and Mini Catalogs is that the former includes a wider range of products, while the latter focuses on specific product lines or themes. The F/W 08 Catalogs also feature special offers and discounts that are only available during the fall and winter season. As a consultant, you can customize the catalogs with your own
PC Angel
Silver Member
Does anyone have some F/W 08 Catalogs and Mini Catalogs for sale??

I have two packs of 25 of the catalogs that I would sell.

becky

Angel, where in IL are you? Doesn't anyone in your local cluster have any?

I have 2 as well...lol

I've checked around and no one has any to spare :cry:

I have some of both!

I heard from a Director today that it is okay to use the new catalogs because all the new stuff has 'new' next to it. You just have to explain to the guests that they will have a nice surprise at checkout with cheaper prices and also have a flyer showing the discontinued items.

I've got catalogs and minis. Let me know if you still need some.

I have catalogs, too, if anybody needs some

I've got 7 of them - please PM me if you would like them.

PC Angel said:
I've checked around and no one has any to spare :cry:

Where in IL are you??

Get_Pampered said:
I heard from a Director today that it is okay to use the new catalogs because all the new stuff has 'new' next to it. You just have to explain to the guests that they will have a nice surprise at checkout with cheaper prices and also have a flyer showing the discontinued items.
I really don't think I would do that! I mean you can but it seems like too much of a hassle to bother customer's with. Plus if you are still trying to book Feb you don't even want to talk about March. Or you'll have customers mad because they cannot buy certain items that they want.

I have a TON of catalogs.. PM me if you need them.. Just pay for shipping..

What are the benefits of having the F/W 08 Catalogs?

The F/W 08 Catalogs showcase our newest and most popular products for the fall and winter season. It also includes special promotions and discounts that are exclusive to this catalog. This is a great tool for customers to browse and plan their holiday shopping or find new kitchen essentials for their home.

How can I request a copy of the F/W 08 Catalogs?

You can request a copy of the F/W 08 Catalogs through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. You can also find a digital version of the catalog on our website for easy viewing and sharing.

What is the difference between the F/W 08 Catalogs and Mini Catalogs?

The F/W 08 Catalogs is our main catalog for the season and includes a wide range of products from our entire collection. Mini Catalogs, on the other hand, focus on specific product lines or themes. They are smaller in size and are perfect for targeting specific needs or interests.

Are there any special offers or discounts in the F/W 08 Catalogs?

Yes, the F/W 08 Catalogs feature exclusive promotions and discounts that are only available during the fall and winter season. These deals are a great way to save on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try out new ones.

Can I customize the F/W 08 Catalogs with my own branding?

Yes, you can personalize the F/W 08 Catalogs with your own contact information and branding as a consultant. This is a great way to promote your business and make it easier for customers to reach out to you for orders or inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura Mead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran