• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your First Supply Order: Tips and Tricks

In summary, the P3 consultant is trying to order the "business building package" for $36 within their first 60 days of being a consultant. However, they may be too late and need to call HO to confirm. The package includes a packet of write-in sales receipts, a round up from the Heart 2007 Trivet, a cooking show planning guide, and more.
Joelen
I did a search and wasnt able to find an answer... but hope to get some help...

I'm putting my first supply order and as a new consultant, I'm eligible to get the "business building package" for $36 within my first 60 days. I know there are quite a few "freebies" and specials that can be ordered on a supply order form.

The "business building package" flyer I got indicates I have to mail the form in to HO....

- Is this the only way to get the business building package?
- Can I include a paperwork supply order form with the business building package flyer?
- If not, how do I order additional items on the supply order form that isn't part of the business building package?

Thanks in advance everyone...

You have to mail in the "buisiness building package" as they have not yet made it available (that I know of) in P3.

You should be able to order anything else you want through P3. You need to select new-non-commis order-supply.

Thank you Tasha!! :)

Remember not to buy to much until you start doing some shows as you'll hopefully be getting those pampered chef dollars and they can be used to pay for supplies.

And the special price is only for that order, you can't combine it with anything else.

It's a great bargain, but like Tasha said, don't buy too much to start with....PC $$ are great!!

Welcome and congratulations on your new business!:D

Can I PAY FOR IT with PC dollars??

Also ... when do they start counting the 60 days? The web site no longer shows the day they shipped my kit ... and depending on how you count it, I am right on the border. But it has not yet been 30 days past my 30th day!

A few of the freebies I found were:

FN09 Free packet of write-in Sales Receipts
FN70 Round up from the Heart 2007 Trivet
FN31 Cooking Show Planning Guide

You still can't order the Business Building Package any way other than snail mail. I called about it Thursday.

Di, I asked HO if I was too late to order the package and they said no, I was still fine. I know I was over my 60 days from when the kit was shipped so maybe they're going by 60 days in the biz? That would be Dec 30 so still cutting it close. lol If yours is close, maybe they'd still let you order it. Can't hurt to call and ask.

Have no idea about the PC dollars. I wanted to use my reg. Visa but there wasn't an option for that on there. I found that strange since MC, Discover and AMEX were all listed but only TPC Visa. I hate that we can't use the cc of our choice like our customers. They probably pay more in processing fees per month for customers than they'd have in a year from consultants using other cards.

Your IPT (Ind. Performance Tracker) lists when your 30/60/90 days are.

DO GET THE BUSINESS BUILDING KIT - WELL WORTH IT!!!!

BBK is only available by paying for it without PC $s.

They usually give a little leeway on the Business Building Kit.

The IPT only shows 30 and 90, not the 60. That's why I wasn't positive when mine was or if they were counting from the date the kit was shipped or my first day for the BBP. Some days my brain just seems to be stuck in low gear so was easier to call and ask. lol

Another old thread being resurrected--what is going on????

1. How do I place my first supply order?

To place your first supply order with Pampered Chef, you can either order online through your consultant's website or contact your consultant directly to place the order.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for my first supply order?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for your first supply order with Pampered Chef. You can order as much or as little as you need to get your business started.

3. How long will it take for my first supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for your first supply order may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you have ordered. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

4. Can I make changes to my first supply order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your first supply order, you should contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate any changes, but please keep in mind that the order may already be in the process of being shipped.

5. What payment methods are accepted for my first supply order?

Pampered Chef accepts credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal, for online supply orders. If you are ordering through your consultant, they will be able to provide you with the accepted payment methods for their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • HealthNut