• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"First Supply Order of the Season"

In summary, consultants can receive free items with their first supply order of the season, regardless of when it is submitted. The free items may include order forms, a season starting DVD, and a consultant agreement. The supply order must be dated in the fall season, but can be submitted in August. Consultants can also receive a free RUFTH Trivet by marking it on their supply order and searching for it in the $0 items column.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So I am mulling a supply order ... and just for random fun, started an order form in CC that I will no doubt delete.

If it is still August when I turn it in, will I get all the free things you get with your first supply order of the season? I could use some order forms ...

You'll still get the freebies no matter when during the season you turn in your first supply order.

Silly Question... What Freebies?

Yeah I know ... when I ordered some stuff in May it felt a little "been there done that" when I was viewing the season starting DVD ....What I want to know is if I turn in a supply order and it's dated in August, will it be considered the first of the fall season ... or must it be dated 9/1?(You get order forms ... some season starting DVD and not sure what else ... some things are free in a supply order, like consultant agreements.)

Di_Can_Cook said:
Yeah I know ... when I ordered some stuff in May it felt a little "been there done that" when I was viewing the season starting DVD ....

What I want to know is if I turn in a supply order and it's dated in August, will it be considered the first of the fall season ... or must it be dated 9/1?

(You get order forms ... some season starting DVD and not sure what else ... some things are free in a supply order, like consultant agreements.)

I did mine in August and got the freebies. I guess you just need to order some fall supplies in order to get them.

It can be dated and sent in August. I sent one in the end of July, and got all of the new stuff.

When you said you needed order forms - don't know if you were meaning you needed them right now for August or not, but the free pack will be the Sept. ones, with the new shipping costs on them.

That's what I mean ... it's going to get a bit old fixing the shipping rate on the forms I have now ...

Don't forget the free RUFTH Trivet. You have to order it in order to get it.

what is the number for the trivet this year??

I don't know but I'm pretty sure it starts with a J ... do a search. The older trivet will be marked 2007.

ltkacz said:
what is the number for the trivet this year??

When in the supply order screen click on the magnifying glass. Then click on the header of the column that says the cost. $0 will be at the top and the trivet will be among the $0 items.

Does everyone get the free trivet????

texaschef said:
Does everyone get the free trivet????

Yes. All consultants get one free each year but you have to mark it on your supply order.

1. What is the deadline for placing my first supply order of the season?

The deadline for placing your first supply order of the season varies depending on your location and shipping preferences. It is typically recommended to place your order at least two weeks before you need the items to ensure timely delivery.

2. Can I use my discount on my first supply order of the season?

Yes, as a consultant, you are eligible to use your discount on your first supply order of the season. This discount will be applied at checkout once you have met the minimum order requirement.

3. Are there any new products available for purchase with my first supply order of the season?

Yes, we are constantly updating our product line and there may be new products available for purchase with your first supply order of the season. You can check the "New Products" section on our website or contact your consultant for more information.

4. Can I customize my first supply order of the season?

Yes, you can customize your first supply order of the season by choosing the items and quantities you need. However, some promotional offers may require a specific set of products to be included in your order.

5. What is the minimum order requirement for my first supply order of the season?

The minimum order requirement for your first supply order of the season may vary depending on your location and shipping preferences. It is typically recommended to place an order of at least $200 to receive free shipping and any promotional offers that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • heatherstobbs