• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order Another Executive Cookware This Season?

In summary, the Executive Cookware set is available for ordering this season and you can order as many as you need. It only comes in stainless steel color, but you can add colorful accessories. The set cannot be customized but includes all essential pieces and lids. We recommend hand washing and avoiding abrasive cleaners for maintenance.
rennea
Gold Member
Ok I should know this but I need somebody to help me out. This season I ordered the executive cookware on my supply order and I know I can only order one of each. But I noticed that they are on the supply order again this season, can you order another one this season???

Thanks,
Rennea

I think you can in different seasons... just try and see what happens!

Yeah the worst that can happens is they so...UM NO!!! BAD BAD GIRL! Not like they can take away the ones you have right??? LOL

Jilleysue said:
Yeah the worst that can happens is they so...UM NO!!! BAD BAD GIRL! Not like they can take away the ones you have right??? LOL

Let em try to take my cookware...a Santoku right between the eyes would put a stop too that:D

I would like to order some extra pces. for shows and I have a couple of friends that are on the fence about buying the cookware and I would like to order extras and let them sample them for a week.

Hahahahahhahaha

No, you can't order another. I tried it before on a different product that was on there.

Bummmer, huh?

What if that is true, then that is really a bummer.

That sucks! I never thought about ordering one because I got the whole set by hosting a show. I really like the idea of having a "lender", but I can barely get my cattys back from some hosts!

1. Can I order another Executive Cookware set this season?

Yes, you can definitely order another Executive Cookware set this season! Our sets are designed to last for years, but if you need additional pieces or want to gift a set to a friend or family member, you can order as many as you need.

2. Is the Executive Cookware set available in different colors?

Unfortunately, the Executive Cookware set is only available in the classic stainless steel color. However, you can always add some fun and flair to your cookware by accessorizing with our colorful silicone handles and utensils!

3. Can I customize the pieces in my Executive Cookware set?

Currently, we do not offer customization for the pieces in our Executive Cookware set. However, we have carefully curated the set to include all the essential pieces for your cooking needs.

4. Are the lids included in the Executive Cookware set?

Yes, the lids are included in the Executive Cookware set. Each piece comes with a corresponding lid to help with cooking and keep your food warm.

5. How do I care for and clean my Executive Cookware set?

We recommend hand washing your Executive Cookware set with warm, soapy water to maintain its quality and shine. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the surface. You can also use our specially formulated cleaner to keep your cookware looking like new.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • DeeDee616