• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Rewards: Get Executive Cookware For Free This Fall!

In summary, the cookware combo changes from catalog to catalog or season to season. The scrapers have been in the catalog for almost 4 years.
cookingmommy
Do these change from catalog to catalog or season to season? I guess that would make sense. I have an aunt that is thinking of doing a party this fall (october/november) and she won't budge on the date but really wants the executive cookware.

I am so excited to see what new products I will get for free. Working my bum off in July to get the new piece of cookware, $300 worth of product and to maximize my first 90 days rewards so I can have lots and lots of PC stuff!!!I think I might be addicted.

The cookware has always been a 1/2 price combo in the 2 years I've been in the business. The other ones do change each season, though.

The 1/2 price combo's do change, not every season. We have always had cookware since I started. I don't see that changing even if others do.

Congratulations on a great start!

Almost 6 years for me, and the cookware combo is always in the catalog.

The other ones change to include seasonal or new items. But cookware's always there.

chefann said:
Almost 6 years for me, and the cookware combo is always in the catalog.

The other ones change to include seasonal or new items. But cookware's always there.
Well they did change the cookware combo when they introduced the Executive line (before that it was the Professional). :p

I am thinking the scrapers have been in there almost the whole time I have been in too (4 years). They change by the season & this season there was less choices than in the past.

chef_kimmo said:
I am thinking the scrapers have been in there almost the whole time I have been in too (4 years). They change by the season & this season there was less choices than in the past.
Yeah- I was a little bummed that there were fewer choices, too. Not that many of my hosts take advantage of the combos, but it's nice to have the extra options.

Thanks ladies...another combo I really like is the knife collection. Well I guess I like the scrapers too oh and the woven tray with the pizza stone. I guess I like PC product too much!!!!

I would definitely like a few more options for my hosts though.

Thanks so much.

What is the "Maximizing Rewards" program?

The "Maximizing Rewards" program is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the fall season, where customers can earn free Executive Cookware by hosting a cooking show or placing a qualifying order.

How can I earn free Executive Cookware through this program?

There are two ways to earn free Executive Cookware through the "Maximizing Rewards" program. You can either host a cooking show and reach a certain sales goal, or place a qualifying order of at least $75.

What is considered a qualifying order?

A qualifying order is any order placed through a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant's personal website, with a minimum purchase of $75. This can include any products from the Pampered Chef catalog.

Can I combine my orders to reach the $75 minimum for the "Maximizing Rewards" program?

Unfortunately, orders cannot be combined to reach the $75 minimum for the "Maximizing Rewards" program. Each order must meet the minimum requirement on its own.

When is the last day to participate in the "Maximizing Rewards" program?

The last day to participate in the "Maximizing Rewards" program is October 31st. All qualifying orders or cooking shows must be completed by this date to be eligible for the free Executive Cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • JTNT8704