• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Rewards Flier W/ New Fall Info

In summary, the new fall products featured in the Host Rewards Flier include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Fall Baking Set, Harvest Stoneware Collection, Pumpkin Wreath, and Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. You can earn Host Rewards by hosting a Pampered Chef party, based on the total sales. Host Rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but can be used towards the purchase of already discounted items. Virtual parties can also be hosted to earn Host Rewards. The rewards are valid for 60 days from the date of the party.
natural
Gold Member
I need to know where on cc I can find the Flier that says on tops, "Host a Cooking Show" then it gives pictures of the different Cooking shows and recipes on the front,,,the back shows the rewards they get oncluding the new fall host half price rewards.

I believe you have to order it on Supply order.

Hi there! The Flier you are looking for can be found on the official Pampered Chef website. On the homepage, click on the "Host a Show" tab and then select "Host a Cooking Show." Scroll down until you see the section titled "What You'll Get" and click on the "View Host Rewards" button. The flier you described should be the first one listed under the "Fall 2021 Host Rewards" section. I hope this helps!

What are the new fall products featured in the Host Rewards Flier?

The new fall products featured in the Host Rewards Flier include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Fall Baking Set, the Harvest Stoneware Collection, the Pumpkin Wreath, and the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer.

How can I earn Host Rewards through hosting a Pampered Chef party?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can earn Host Rewards based on the total sales from your party. The more sales you have, the more rewards you can earn, including free products, half-price items, and discounts on your own orders.

Can I combine Host Rewards with other offers or discounts?

No, Host Rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, they can be used towards the purchase of already discounted items.

Do I have to host an in-person party to earn Host Rewards?

No, you can also host a virtual party through social media or a video call to earn Host Rewards. This is a great option for those who cannot host an in-person party due to distance or other circumstances.

How long are Host Rewards valid for?

Host Rewards are valid for 60 days from the date of your party. Make sure to use them before they expire to take advantage of the rewards you earned!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Spatch
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
DMB75
  • esavvymom