• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Host Specials and Host Rewards Flier

In summary, the host specials for March include a free Quick Cooker for hosting a party with $650 or more in sales, 60% off one item for every $50 in guest sales, and a chance to earn double host rewards on the first party booked from your party. Hosts can earn rewards by reaching sales goals, such as 10% in free products and discounts for every $200 in guest sales, and can also earn double rewards by booking another party. The March host specials and rewards expire on March 31st, 2020 and can be used on any Pampered Chef product, including exclusive host products and bundles. Parties can be booked through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website, and hosts can earn
DMB75
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site. :) Does anyone have a flier that shows the host specials along with the host rewards for a catalog show? My sister is doing my first catalog show and she doesn't know much about PC. I wanted to e-mail her a flier prior to sending her a host package. I've looked on here and I've seen host special fliers for March, but I can't find one that list the host rewards as well. Thanks for your help.

Donna

Look under CC downloads host special & guest special

letscook04 said:
Look under CC downloads host special & guest special

I'm really new here, where is CC downloads host special & guest special?

That's ok!:)

Go to consultants corner, which is www.pamperedchef.com, click on consultants sign on (your consultant number and password). You will see a tab last one " Download Center" click on that.

HOpe that this helped you! :)

letscook04 said:
That's ok!:)

Go to consultants corner, which is www.pamperedchef.com, click on consultants sign on (your consultant number and password). You will see a tab last one " Download Center" click on that.

HOpe that this helped you! :)

I don't have a consultant number or password. I'm ordering my starter kit at the end of this month and my shows start next month.

I've attached them for you..:)

Attachments

• host march 07.pdf
    147.3 KB · Views: 318
  • guest special mar 07.pdf
    273.8 KB · Views: 280
Thank you for posting those.

What are the host specials for March?

The host specials for March include a free Quick Cooker when you host a party with $650 or more in sales, 60% off one item for every $50 in guest sales, and a chance to earn double host rewards on your first party booked from your party.

How can I earn host rewards?

You can earn host rewards by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching certain sales goals. For every $200 in guest sales, you earn 10% in free products and discounts. You can also earn double host rewards by booking another party from your party.

When do the March host specials and rewards expire?

The March host specials and rewards expire on March 31st, 2020. Hosts must have their party by that date in order to earn the rewards and specials.

Can I use host rewards on any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, host rewards can be used on any Pampered Chef product, including the host specials for the month. Hosts can also use their rewards on exclusive host products and bundles.

How do I book a party and take advantage of the host specials and rewards?

You can book a party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting the Pampered Chef website. Your consultant will help you plan your party, and you can earn the host specials and rewards by reaching the sales goals at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
reogas
  • sueloland