• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have the Feb, Mar, and Apr Host & Guest Specials been announced in a flyer yet?

In summary, the current specials for the months of February, March, and April can be found in the Feb, Mar, Apr Specials Flyer. This flyer features limited-time deals and discounts on popular Pampered Chef products. You can access the flyer on the website or through a consultant, and can also receive a physical copy at a Pampered Chef party or event. These specials can be used with a consultant's discount, but some exclusions may apply. They are only available for a limited time and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
ChefPaulaB
Has anyone made up a flyer with the Feb, March & April Host & Guest Specials?

I am in need of one and was going to post and ask this too :)

I have one in Word but it won't upload. Email me at [email protected] and I'll email it back to you. It is 2.0MB but CS won't accept it.

just e-mailed you, thanks :)

I emailed you too! Thank you!

I have one available on my site for downloading...

PampChefJoy said:
I have one available on my site for downloading...

Joy, all I found was the spring splash, it didn't have Feb. am I missing something?

merego said:
Joy, all I found was the spring splash, it didn't have Feb. am I missing something?

It's on the flyers page (on the public site, not TTConnect). Link is in my siggie.

What are the current specials for the months of February, March, and April?

The current specials for the months of February, March, and April can be found in the Feb, Mar, Apr Specials Flyer. This flyer features limited-time deals and discounts on popular Pampered Chef products.

How do I access the Feb, Mar, Apr Specials Flyer?

The Feb, Mar, Apr Specials Flyer can be accessed on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also receive a physical copy of the flyer at a Pampered Chef party or event.

Can I use a consultant's discount on the specials in the Feb, Mar, Apr Specials Flyer?

Yes, you can use a consultant's discount on the specials in the Feb, Mar, Apr Specials Flyer. However, please note that some exclusions may apply for certain products.

Are the specials in the Feb, Mar, Apr Specials Flyer available for a limited time only?

Yes, the specials in the Feb, Mar, Apr Specials Flyer are only available for a limited time. Make sure to take advantage of these deals before they expire!

Can I combine the specials in the Feb, Mar, Apr Specials Flyer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the specials in the Feb, Mar, Apr Specials Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still save by taking advantage of these limited-time deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies