• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mar/Apr/May Host-Guest 3 Column Flyer?

In summary, there was a discussion about updating a 3 column flyer for Mar/Apr/May with a host/guest special. The original file was too large to upload, so a smaller version was created. It was suggested to add prices for host items, but it was decided to leave them off. It was also mentioned that the Host With the Most items can be earned in March with $1250 in commissionable sales and 2 shows submitted between March 1-15. The flyer was well-received and appreciated by the group.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Has anyone updated the 3 column flyer that has host/guest special so that it is for Mar/Apr/May?

I'm good with Feb. and the first 2 weeks of March - I'd like to have something to hand out at Feb & March shows to help book April and May!

Working on it now...I'll post in a little while.

Oh yeah, that would be good!

That was hard to get all the May stuff in! I am sure you guys may want to word your May Guest Special differently. I am not very creative like that. I also would have liked to get the prices in of the host items, but there was so much clutter as it was. Maybe I'll add it later when I work on the Word doc a little bit more.

But, the Word file is HUGE!!! I need to work on it a little bit later to get the size down. But I am posting the pdf for now. Let me know if there are any mistakes...

Attachments

• MarAprMay2009.pdf
    137 KB · Views: 644
You rock, Kathleen! Thank you so much!

Thank you!

Wa-Hoo!!! Thanks a bunch!!

You're really swell :balloon:

can anyone convert this to a word doc. so we can add our personal info?

I will post the Word doc version when I get home.

I managed to reduce the file size - but it is still too large for me to upload at work (and not get "flagged").

sort of OT but I love those little daisy dessert plates. Aren't they adorable? Can we earn those or do we have to host a show?

I think you can earn the HWC items in March when you have $1250 in commissionable sales. You get the recipe/card holder when you submit 2 shows March 1-8 (I think). Check on CC under the host items for the flyer on March promotions.

Here is the Word version...I still decided to leave the prices off the May Specials.

Update as you like!

Attachments

• MarAprMay2009.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 665
Stupid Question, but the 2 shows submitted March 1-8, can they be Feb. shows closed in March or do they need to be March shows?

The flyer is great. Thanks.

heather223 said:
Stupid Question, but the 2 shows submitted March 1-8, can they be Feb. shows closed in March or do they need to be March shows?

It's March 1-15, not 1-8....so that is a little better! But they do need to be March shows. The flyer says Held and Submitted March 1-15.

thanks Kathleen!

SWEET, thanks for sharing, that is exactly what I was looking for last week! :p

ChefBeckyD said:
It's March 1-15, not 1-8....so that is a little better! But they do need to be March shows. The flyer says Held and Submitted March 1-15.

Thanks! I need to get 1 more show booked so I can have the recipe holder!! I :love: it!

Thanks so much for this, just what I needed!!

Lisa

Great flyer--thanks!

Thanks for this it is awesome!
Schel

Thank You!

1. What is the Mar/Apr/May Host-Guest 3 Column Flyer?

The Mar/Apr/May Host-Guest 3 Column Flyer is a promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef during the months of March, April, and May. It features special discounts and offers for both hosts and guests.

2. How can I receive the Mar/Apr/May Host-Guest 3 Column Flyer?

You can receive the Mar/Apr/May Host-Guest 3 Column Flyer by attending a Pampered Chef party during the promotional period or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during this promotional period?

Hosting a party during the Mar/Apr/May Host-Guest 3 Column Flyer promotion allows you to take advantage of special discounts and offers as a host, such as free products and discounted items. You also have the opportunity to earn rewards based on the total sales from your party.

4. Can I combine the Mar/Apr/May Host-Guest 3 Column Flyer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Mar/Apr/May Host-Guest 3 Column Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and discounts based on the total sales from your party.

5. How long is the Mar/Apr/May Host-Guest 3 Column Flyer valid?

The Mar/Apr/May Host-Guest 3 Column Flyer is valid for the months of March, April, and May. Make sure to take advantage of the offers and discounts during this time before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam