• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Feb-Mar-Apr Specials: Where Can I Find Them?

In summary, the current specials for February, March, and April are the Spring Essentials Set, Quick Cooker Set, Nonstick Springform Pan, Griddle and Grill Set, and Lemon Zester. These specials can be purchased separately or as a set, with buying them as a set saving you more money. They are available both online and through attending a party, with the latter potentially earning you free products and discounts. These specials are only available for a limited time, specifically for the months of February, March, and April. If you are not satisfied with these specials, you can return them within 45 days for a full refund or exchange, including any free products earned through attending a party.
ahinchey
Has anyone made a Canadian version of the Feb-March-April specials flyer?
If not maybe I will---

Alana

Okay, here's what I came up. I just changed Kathleen's (thanks Kathleen!) to Canadian prices. I have to post as a PDF (blank so you can fill in your info), as I made it in Corel Draw (I have no idea how people make these in Word!!)

I also revamped her going..going..gone for Canada (let me know if there's any mistakes).

----
Alana

Attachments

• CND - feb_mr_apr_2009_BLANK.pdf
    335.3 KB · Views: 390
  • Discontinued_Spring_2009 -CDN.doc
    356.5 KB · Views: 316
Thanks so much.

Thanks so much for this Alana. I appreciate it! :)

There was a mistake in the going going gone flyer (thanks Diane for noticing). So I've fixed that one, here it is again..

Attachments

• Discontinued_Spring_2009 -CDN.doc
    335.5 KB · Views: 336
Thanks a lot Alana..this is great work!!!!

Related to Canadian Feb-Mar-Apr Specials: Where Can I Find Them?

What are the current specials for February, March, and April?

The current specials for February, March, and April are the Spring Essentials Set, the Quick Cooker Set, the Nonstick Springform Pan, the Griddle and Grill Set, and the Lemon Zester.

Can I purchase these specials separately or do I have to buy them as a set?

You can purchase these specials separately or as a set. However, buying them as a set will save you more money.

Are these specials available online or do I have to attend a party to purchase them?

These specials are available both online and through attending a party. However, if you attend a party, you may have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts.

Are these specials only available for a limited time?

Yes, these specials are only available for the months of February, March, and April. After that, they will no longer be available for purchase.

Can I return these specials if I am not satisfied with them?

Yes, you can return these specials within 45 days for a full refund or exchange. However, any free products earned through attending a party must be returned as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg