• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Specials for March 2008

In summary, the host special for March 2008 is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Cookbook, and Quick Cooker Steamer Set. The guest special is the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, which is free with any purchase of $75 or more. To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party in March 2008 with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking. Both the host and guest specials can be combined in March 2008. However, the host special is only available to hosts who meet the minimum requirements and the guest special is only available for purchases of $75 or more. These specials will expire on March
Jess_K
Here is a flyer for March, this one is just one page for host and guest, you can always copy the guest and paste it to make one sheet with two guest specials. These work great for catalog shows, mailing out and for lapboards at shows.

Attachments

• Host and Guest Specials March 2008.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 538

Thank you for sharing!:thumbup:

you're very welcomeI've been watching for these flyers for a while.. tried to recreate a few times and then I finally got it.. I was SO excited I just did all the months I could ;) I'll post May when it's avaliable.

thanks for the encouragement.

J

Thank you!!! :)

1. What are the host and guest specials for March 2008?

The host special for March 2008 is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Cookbook, and Quick Cooker Steamer Set. The guest special is the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, which is free with any purchase of $75 or more.

2. How can I qualify for the host special in March 2008?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party in March 2008 with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party. The host special will automatically be added to your order once these requirements are met.

3. Can I combine the host and guest specials for March 2008?

Yes, you can take advantage of both the host and guest specials in March 2008. As a host, you can earn the Quick Cooker Set for a discounted price and also receive the free Mini Nylon Serving Spatula with a purchase of $75 or more.

4. Are there any exclusions for the host and guest specials in March 2008?

The host special for March 2008 is only available to hosts who have a party and meet the minimum requirements. The guest special is only available for purchases of $75 or more and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

5. How long are the host and guest specials available for March 2008?

The host and guest specials for March 2008 are only available for that month. They will expire on March 31, 2008, and will be replaced by new specials for the following month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom