• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Flier to Pass Around at an Office?

In summary, the conversation discussed creating a flier for a HWC fundraiser, which will be placed on the front cover of a binder with the catalog inside. The flier should explain HWC, showcase guest specials and encourage online orders. The binder will also include host specials, recruiting fliers, and an order tracker. The suggested flier highlights the cause, online ordering, and limited time guest specials.
koima
My mom and a friend have both offered to pass a flier around work for HWC fundraisers. I'll be putting a flier on the outside of a 1/2" clear-covered binder, with the catalog inside in page protectors (so the catalog doesn't walk off) and order forms in the front pocket.

I've got order forms but need a flier to put on the front cover! The flier needs to explain HWC, of course, show the guest specials, and say "online orders preferred" and how to order online. I need it to also say something like, the whole catalog is available. It will be in a nurses station and a teachers' break room. Help me out!

I'm putting the May/June/July(?) host specials on the back cover and again inside one of the page protectors, and recruiting fliers at the back of the binders. Also, a manila envelope on the cover with an outside order tracker to post name and phone number so I can be sure I got all the orders.

Here is something to start with. Had to zip it though because of the pictures.

Attachments

• Cover.zip
    474.1 KB · Views: 333
Here is a suggested flier you can use for your HWC fundraiser:"Support your local HWC fundraiser and get some amazing products for yourself or as gifts for loved ones! HWC stands for Home & Garden Party, a company that specializes in high-quality home decor and kitchenware.Not only will you be getting great products, but you'll also be supporting a good cause. A portion of all sales from this fundraiser will go towards [insert cause or organization here].To make your shopping experience easier, we encourage you to place your orders online. Simply visit [insert website] and use the code [insert code] at checkout to ensure your purchase is credited towards this fundraiser. Plus, by ordering online, you have access to the entire HWC catalog and can browse at your convenience.Don't forget to check out the guest specials for May/June/July (insert specific specials here). These deals are only available for a limited time, so don't miss out!Thank you for supporting our HWC fundraiser. Together, we can make a difference and get some amazing products in the process. Happy shopping!"

1. What is the purpose of the Hwc Flier?

The Hwc Flier is a tool that Pampered Chef consultants can use to promote the company and its products to potential customers in an office setting. It provides information about the company, its products, and how to order.

2. How do I use the Hwc Flier to pass around at an office?

The Hwc Flier can be used by simply handing it out to people in an office setting, such as during a lunch break or at a company event. You can also leave it in a common area for people to pick up and read at their convenience.

3. Is the Hwc Flier only for people who work in offices?

No, the Hwc Flier can be used in any setting where there are potential customers, such as community events, schools, or even at home parties. It is a versatile tool that can be used to promote Pampered Chef to a wide range of people.

4. Can I customize the Hwc Flier with my own contact information?

Yes, the Hwc Flier can be personalized with your name, contact information, and even a photo. This can help potential customers remember who they spoke to and make it easier for them to reach out to you to place an order or ask questions.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can distribute the Hwc Flier?

There are no specific restrictions on how you can distribute the Hwc Flier, but it is important to be respectful and follow any rules or guidelines set by the office or event you are attending. Make sure to also obtain permission from the appropriate person before leaving the fliers in a common area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • doughmama
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gigi425