• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Save a Page of HWC 2011 Products as a JPEG?

doesn't work for you.I was going to update mine from last year... probably will get to it this weekend.OK, didn't have it in me today to create anything from scratch. Plus, I kind of like their flyer this year.So, all I did was take HO's flyer and do 2 different things:1. I created a 4 page pdf with the flyer as pages 1-4. I also placed a "fillable " spot at the bottom for you to type your info. Type your info in page 1 and it should repeat on the next 3 pages. Then, when you print, select the multiple pages option of 4 pages and all 4 pages will print on one page.2. I past
doughmama
Silver Member
anyone have a flier with the HWC products, not with host specials. And last year I got a full page HWC order form that was perfect to give out and to add to my catalogs. Can anyone help with this? Thanks so much. here is the one I got from last year.

Attachments

• PC HWC 2010 Order Form-fillable.doc
    541.5 KB · Views: 533
bumping, anyone?

You can probably find what you are looking for on CC.

Go to Promoting & Building Your Business...Charitable Giving...HWC

You will be taken to a page with all sorts of handouts.

Along the right hand side is a catalog insert (perfect for making 4-up if that's what you want) and an order form with pictures.

Hope this helps!

I'll take a look. Thanks Kathleen.

kam said:
You can probably find what you are looking for on CC.

Go to Promoting & Building Your Business...Charitable Giving...HWC

You will be taken to a page with all sorts of handouts.

Along the right hand side is a catalog insert (perfect for making 4-up if that's what you want) and an order form with pictures.

Hope this helps!

I can tell my computer that I want 4 pages on one page but how do I tell it I want it to print the same page 4 times on the same piece of paper?

BethCooks4U said:
I can tell my computer that I want 4 pages on one page but how do I tell it I want it to print the same page 4 times on the same piece of paper?

OK OK...I always make mine up myself and never really deal with doing it in Acrobat...but I thought someone on here had once suggested printing 4-up out of reader at one time. I don't use Reader, so I just assumed it was true.

There doesn't really look to be a good way to do this in Reader without adding an imposition add-on. Sorry about that.

I can create this flyer 4-up if someone is interested...

If you go to printer settings you can choose there to print 4 to a page.

Does anyone have the HWC flyer or invitation with the 2011 products on it.

kam said:
OK OK...I always make mine up myself and never really deal with doing it in Acrobat...but I thought someone on here had once suggested printing 4-up out of reader at one time. I don't use Reader, so I just assumed it was true.

There doesn't really look to be a good way to do this in Reader without adding an imposition add-on. Sorry about that.

I can create this flyer 4-up if someone is interested...

Yes, pretty please with pink sugar on top :)

Kam your work is quite impressive! thank you for posting so much for us to use all the time. You are appreciated! :D

ilovpc said:
If you go to printer settings you can choose there to print 4 to a page.

Not with mine. I can do 4 pages on one sheet or I can do it to take 1/4 of the page but I can't tell it to make 4 of that one page on a single sheet.

Thanks Kam! As always you are awesome. What would we do without you! :love:

I was going to update mine from last year... probably will get to it this weekend.

OK, didn't have it in me today to create anything from scratch. Plus, I kind of like their flyer this year.

So, all I did was take HO's flyer and do 2 different things:

1. I created a 4 page pdf with the flyer as pages 1-4. I also placed a "fillable " spot at the bottom for you to type your info. Type your info in page 1 and it should repeat on the next 3 pages. Then, when you print, select the multiple pages option of 4 pages and all 4 pages will print on one page.

2. I pasted the flyer image 4-up in a Word doc. You can move them around as you like. I also placed text boxes at the lower right of each one for you to type your info.

Hopefully, one of these will work for anyone who wants a 4-up HWC printout.

Attachments

• hwc_products_4pg_fillable.pdf
    758.3 KB · Views: 542
  • HWC_HOflyer_4up.doc
    922 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:
Hmmm... ok Kam... I do not have the same option to print more than one page on a single sheet when it's a pdf that I do with a word doc. What's that about or what am I missing??

BethCooks4U said:
Hmmm... ok Kam... I do not have the same option to print more than one page on a single sheet when it's a pdf that I do with a word doc. What's that about or what am I missing??

OK, I got scared for a minute! I never use Reader so I get very confused about what it can and (mostly) can't do! :)

In Acrobat Reader, choose Print.
On the Print dialog box, choose the drop down next to Page Scaling and change it to "Multiple pages per sheet"
Then change Pages per sheet to "4".

Let me know if this works for you.

I am going to try to attach an image.

Attachments

• pdfprint4up.jpg
    pdfprint4up.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 512
Thank you Kam...I learned something new...And, Thank you very much for the flyer

kam said:
OK, I got scared for a minute! I never use Reader so I get very confused about what it can and (mostly) can't do! :)

In Acrobat Reader, choose Print.
On the Print dialog box, choose the drop down next to Page Scaling and change it to "Multiple pages per sheet"
Then change Pages per sheet to "4".

Let me know if this works for you.

I am going to try to attach an image.

Well, look at that! There it is.

Thanks again Kam!

Thank you Kathleen (Kam). This is exactly what I was looking for. I am mailing out minis for invitations this season and nice to be able to add the HWC products in the envelope without having to print and pay for a full color page. Greatly appreciate your work and your lesson.:)

as always ur awesome!!!!!!! thanks!

Hey, Kam! Can you pretty please do this with the Father's Day Special. Or how about a page with the HWC and Father's Day both on half a page, twice on that page (like you did with the top of the one with the host & guest special on top and the Father's Day on the bottom).

THANK YOU for all you do for us!!

Is it possible for someone to save one page of the HWC 2011 products as a jpeg? I could not figure out how to do it.Thanks!

1. What are the dimensions of the "Hwc Products - 4 to a Page"?

The "Hwc Products - 4 to a Page" measures 8.5 inches by 11 inches, which is a standard letter size.

2. Are the "Hwc Products - 4 to a Page" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Hwc products, including the "Hwc Products - 4 to a Page", are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use these "Hwc Products - 4 to a Page" in the oven?

No, these products are not oven safe. They should only be used for serving or storing food at room temperature or in the refrigerator.

4. What materials are the "Hwc Products - 4 to a Page" made of?

The "Hwc Products - 4 to a Page" are made of durable plastic that is BPA-free and safe for food use.

5. How many "Hwc Products - 4 to a Page" come in a pack?

Each pack contains four "Hwc Products - 4 to a Page". This makes it convenient for serving and storing multiple items at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
mburrowsRN
  • doughmama