• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your HWC Order Sheet for April Fundraiser!

Do people usually keep their receipts? Many people usually keep their receipts, but it really depends on the person.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
If you get one of these from your Director or make one up yourself can you please post the HWC order sheet. The sheet has all of the HWC products listed on it with lines so that people can order the one they one (kinda like a Girls Scout cookie order sheet). I've got a fundraiser coming up that we are going to run through the month of April. It would be wonderful to have one ready.

I do have a question about this form though. It usually has one price for the item that is supposed to incorporate tax and shipping. However, I have calculated it and it usually comes a little short. Those of you who have used this form in the past, are you paying for the balance or do you update the total after you put in the order? Do you order all of one product under 1 person's name or does each person get their own order on the show? Just curious.

The fundraiser I'm doing only wants to sell the HWC products so I want to be sure I have all of the info I need to do it correctly and successfully.

Got this from a clustermate! :D

Attachments

• HWC 08 order form.doc
    136 KB · Views: 586
Susan............I love this....

Thanks

So if you use this form do you just submit it in May? People can't order the HWC products before then, is that right?

What do you do about tax and shipping? I like the sheet idea, I am just a little confused! :)

tinat51796 said:
So if you use this form do you just submit it in May? People can't order the HWC products before then, is that right?

They can order before then, you just can't submit orders before then.

KateD said:
What do you do about tax and shipping? I like the sheet idea, I am just a little confused! :)

They added tax & shipping to the amount.
The brush is $6, she's charging $7
The gloves are $10, she's charing $11
The schoop is $5, she's charging $6

So then the whole sheet goes in as one order with one shipping charge?What do you do about receipts?I feel a little dense.

KateD said:
So then the whole sheet goes in as one order with one shipping charge?

What do you do about receipts?

I feel a little dense.
Don't feel dense I'm confused too!

I"m confused too

Don't feel dense Kate, I have the same questions/concerns. I've never quite figured it out. That's why I don't normally use this sheet.

Many people who order HWC items order multiples. If they order 5, their total will probably cover the shipping and tax. In those cases, you'll be OK to submit those orders as single orders. However, where it gets weird is when someone only orders one thing. Officially, they are supposed to get their own receipt, and should therefore pay the standard shipping charge. Many people group them and then don't give out receipts because what are the chances that someone who ordered one little item is going to a) keep their receipt anyway; or b) try to return it.

Thanks Ann for clearing that up.

1. How do I obtain the HWC order sheet for the April fundraiser?

To get the HWC order sheet for the April fundraiser, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to download a digital copy.

2. Can I customize the order sheet for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the order sheet by adding your organization's logo and information. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with this.

3. What items are available for purchase on the HWC order sheet?

The HWC order sheet for the April fundraiser includes a variety of popular Pampered Chef products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. You can also find exclusive fundraiser products on the order sheet.

4. How do I place an order using the HWC order sheet?

To place an order using the HWC order sheet, simply fill out the form with the desired quantity of each item and your contact and payment information. Then, submit the form to your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting orders using the HWC order sheet?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting orders using the HWC order sheet. Please refer to the order sheet or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific deadline date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• collierpchef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
collierpchef
  • MissyPC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies