• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roundup From the Heart Cookbook Bundle Help

MissyPC

Jun 29, 2012
Hello All. Does anyone have a flyer or a signup sheet with the special "Roundup from the Heart" Cookbook for a cause Bundle? Was thinking of leaving a sheet and copies of the book at my son's daycare or at work in the lunchroom for a week and get some orders? Any thoughts? I mean 30 orders makes a party. Backup plab for earning my HWC products.

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
I got excited about this until I read "available to directors and above and consultants who joined on or after May 3, 2012. What about us 'old' consultants??

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
No. That is referring to the Beta site being available for directors and new consultants. The offer is for everyone!

Also, if you follow the link on the email we got today to Consultants Corner - there is a Cookbook Bundle Catalog insert already made up to advertise this. You don't have to create your own unless you just don't like the one the company is offering.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Anyone able to download the docs on that page including the catalog insert? The only one I don't get an error on is the fundraiser flyer. Too bad it wasn't updated to show the bundle.

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I was able to open and download last night. Haven't been back on today to check anything new out yet though.

MissyPC

Jun 29, 2012
Thanks Ladies. I am checking now.

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
Thank you Sharon. I got it ready for my Sunday Show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views