• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Outside Order Form: Find It Here!

In summary, the April Outside Order Form is a special order form for Pampered Chef consultants to collect orders from friends, family, and other customers who cannot attend a party or event. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website or requested from a team leader or the Home Office. To use the form, the consultant enters their information and has customers fill out their contact information and desired products. It can be used for all products, but limited-time or seasonal products may not be available. Host rewards can be earned with outside orders, but a minimum of $200 in sales is required, along with a qualifying party.
mrssyvo
I am looking for an April Outside order form- does anyone have one completed yet?

Here's one, Sus.I charge a $20 NSF fee which you can remove if you want, and I don't put the Free item on a line to give more space, but you can adjust it.

Attachments

• april oof generic.doc
    227.5 KB · Views: 562
What does NSF fee mean? Insufficient Funds I have heard of, but the initials don't fit.

Grandmarita said:
What does NSF fee mean? Insufficient Funds I have heard of, but the initials don't fit.

Non-Sufficient Funds -- yes same as insufficient funds -- or bounced check.

Hate to get those!!!

jwpamp said:
Here's one, Sus.

I charge a $20 NSF fee which you can remove if you want, and I don't put the Free item on a line to give more space, but you can adjust it.

Wandering if this could include the mothers day special maybe on a line. I have no idea how to do this , so I count on you guys that are so wonderfully creative and computer savey. Thanks so much!;)

Hi, I'm a new consultant. This is a form my director sent our cluster.

Attachments

• OutsideOrderForm-Apr10.doc
    487.5 KB · Views: 396
thanks newbieconsultant... it worked great!:thumbup:

:)you're welcome

newbieconsultant said:
Hi, I'm a new consultant. This is a form my director sent our cluster.

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for! I do not like to use the ones CC has - these are much more eye-catching and easy to understand!

I changed mine just a bit....
added Cell Phone at top for phone numbers;
added the words "NO SPAM! after "Receive FREE recipes....";
changed "No Purchase Required" to "No Limit!";
under my name for "checks payable to", I added "Payment Due with Order - Thank You!";
and, of course, changed the tax to my local tax rate.

Thanks again!!!

1. What is the April Outside Order Form?

The April Outside Order Form is a special order form for Pampered Chef consultants to use for outside orders outside of their regular parties and events. It is designed to make it easier for consultants to collect orders from friends, family, and other customers who are not able to attend a party or event.

2. Where can I find the April Outside Order Form?

The April Outside Order Form can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" section. It is also available on the consultant's personal website under the "Forms" tab. Additionally, consultants can request a physical copy of the form from their team leader or through the Pampered Chef Home Office.

3. How do I use the April Outside Order Form?

To use the April Outside Order Form, first fill out the consultant's information at the top of the form. Then, have customers fill out their contact information and the products they would like to order. Once all orders are collected, the consultant can enter them into the "My Orders" section of their personal website and submit them for processing.

4. Is the April Outside Order Form available for all products?

Yes, the April Outside Order Form can be used for all Pampered Chef products. However, some limited-time or seasonal products may not be available for outside orders. It is best to check with the consultant or the Pampered Chef website for current product availability.

5. Can I earn host rewards with orders placed on the April Outside Order Form?

Yes, orders placed on the April Outside Order Form can contribute towards host rewards. However, the total amount of outside orders must reach a minimum of $200 in sales to be eligible for host rewards. Additionally, the host must have a qualifying party with at least $200 in sales to receive the rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mgmedwards
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb