• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May 2012 Outside Order Form: Get It Here!

In summary, the May 2012 Outside Order Form is a special order form created by Pampered Chef for the month of May. It contains products that are not available in the regular catalog and may include special deals and discounts. The form can be obtained through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, but it must be placed separately from a regular catalog order.
ejleinenbach
Gold Member
Has anyone created the May 2012 Outside Order Form yet? A couple of team members are asking me for it as they have early May shows. Thank you in advance to the talented, computer-savvy Pampered Chef who posts one!!!

Aren't those always available through Consultant's Corner/promotions grid?

Yes, but the ones that PC puts out on CC are black and white and, in my opinion, are not very eye catching. I love the color versions that others have created in the past and i get great responses from my customers to how attractive they are. I so appreciate those who have the skill to create the OOFs that have been shared here before.

Oh, I see.

I also get more emails using the outside order form than the ones home office provides

PLEASE - the HO one is silly- and I am not creative

all the specials need to be on 1 form :)

I found last May's and changed it a bit to reflect this May. I hope it attaches correctly.

Attachments

• MAY 2012 OOF.doc
    165 KB · Views: 600
Here's one I did, I can't get the word one to post without my text boxes going crazy when you open it, so I made it into a PDF, but you can always copy it into a word document and layer Text boxes over my info. if you wanted.

Attachments

• 2012 May order form.pdf
    237.8 KB · Views: 576

1. What is the May 2012 Outside Order Form?

The May 2012 Outside Order Form is a special order form created by Pampered Chef for the month of May. It contains a selection of products that are available for purchase outside of the regular catalog.

2. How can I get the May 2012 Outside Order Form?

You can get the May 2012 Outside Order Form by visiting the Pampered Chef website and downloading it from the "Forms and Resources" section. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

3. Can I order products from the regular catalog on the May 2012 Outside Order Form?

No, the May 2012 Outside Order Form only contains products that are not available in the regular catalog. If you want to order products from the regular catalog, you can do so through your consultant or by placing an order online.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts on the May 2012 Outside Order Form?

Yes, the May 2012 Outside Order Form may include special deals and discounts on select products. These deals and discounts are only available for the month of May and are not available in the regular catalog.

5. Can I combine my May 2012 Outside Order Form order with a regular catalog order?

No, the May 2012 Outside Order Form order must be placed separately from a regular catalog order. This is to ensure that the special deals and discounts on the outside order form are applied correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmc1821
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies