• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an August Outside Order Form?

In summary, Kris prefers the customized ones over the ones on Consultant's Corner because they have more space for personal information and the arrows on the CC form confuse customers.
Chef Duck
Gold Member
Does anyone have an August outside order form?

TIA!!

What's wrong with the one on Consultant's Corner? It's got the August special on it. Those are all I use..makes my life easier.

JMHO, I'm with Keith. I used to look around and customize OOF's and such, but you know it just got to be too much. I'm really trying to simplify how I do things. Honestly, the ones on CC are great especially because they have the current guest special. If you want a customized generic one (no monthly special), there are ones in the files. But if you want one w/ the special, your best bet is to just print off from CC.

you can use http://pdfescape.com to easily add your Contact information, etc, to any PDF document and it's FREE.
That's what I do.

babywings76 said:
JMHO, I'm with Keith. I used to look around and customize OOF's and such, but you know it just got to be too much. I'm really trying to simplify how I do things. Honestly, the ones on CC are great especially because they have the current guest special. If you want a customized generic one (no monthly special), there are ones in the files. But if you want one w/ the special, your best bet is to just print off from CC.

Exactly! My first time around with PC I used to make all my own stuff and it got to be very time consuming. This time around, I refuse to recreate the wheel. We're provided with good tools on CC and I think it's great to just use those.

But, if the original poster is looking for a different one, I'd be curious to know what they're looking for that's different.

I'm with the original poster and would love it if the masters that make them have done August. We don't have sales tax and I think the arrows all over the place confuse people, so I like one other than the one on CC.Sandi

sandilou said:
I'm with the original poster and would love it if the masters that make them have done August. We don't have sales tax and I think the arrows all over the place confuse people, so I like one other than the one on CC.

Sandi

That is a logical reason :)

Here ya go! :)

Don't forget to change your personal information and the tax info.

Attachments

• august 10 oof.doc
    100 KB · Views: 670
I also like the fact that customers will fill out their email address (i always move Kris's email space to the second line) on the oof order form. Customers (outside orders) rarely enter an email address on the one PC does for us.

THANKS amazing Kris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! :)

Sandi

You're welcome! :)

Love your alternate outside order form, but does anyone have one that has a separate section for pantry items? There is no tax on food items in PA...

Wow! I just tried this with the July outside order form from CC and it works great! I have already passed the info on to my team! Thanks!

HI All,
Thanks so much for all the feedback! I prefer the customized ones because I can change all the info to my personalized info and it clearly states to make checks payable to me. It's all in what works. I just usually wait for someone here to tweak them. Thanks Kris!! Looks Great!!!

Thanks again!

1. What is the August Outside Order Form?

The August Outside Order Form is a special form provided by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders outside of a traditional party or show, typically during the month of August.

2. How do I access the August Outside Order Form?

You can access the form through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly.

3. What products are available for purchase on the August Outside Order Form?

All products currently available in the Pampered Chef catalog can be purchased using the August Outside Order Form.

4. Can I use host rewards or discounts when ordering through the August Outside Order Form?

Yes, you can use any available host rewards or discounts when ordering through the August Outside Order Form.

5. When is the deadline to submit orders through the August Outside Order Form?

The deadline for submitting orders through the August Outside Order Form is typically the last day of August, but it is best to check with your consultant for the exact deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soccermom18
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • vwebb85
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies