• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outside Order Forms June - August

In summary, the Outside Order Forms for June-August are a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants collect orders from friends, family, and acquaintances during the summer months. These forms can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and can be used for both in-person and online orders. There is no limit to the number of order forms that can be used, and they can be submitted to the consultant for processing once all orders have been collected.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Has anyone made up in Word outside order forms for June - August?

Thanks,

Karen

Here's my June one. Direct ship prices only.

Attachments

• Debi's June 2007 Outside Order Forms.doc
    636 KB · Views: 454

1. What is the purpose of the Outside Order Forms for June-August?

The Outside Order Forms for June-August are designed to help you easily collect orders from friends, family, and acquaintances during the summer months. This allows you to increase your sales and reach new customers.

2. How do I obtain Outside Order Forms for June-August?

You can obtain Outside Order Forms for June-August by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with the forms and any additional materials you may need, such as catalogs or product samples.

3. Can I use the Outside Order Forms for June-August for online orders?

Yes, you can use the Outside Order Forms for June-August for both in-person and online orders. Simply provide your customers with the link to your personal Pampered Chef website and have them fill out the form with their desired products.

4. Is there a limit to how many Outside Order Forms I can use?

No, there is no limit to how many Outside Order Forms you can use. You can request as many forms as you need from your consultant. However, we recommend ordering a few extra to have on hand in case you receive unexpected orders.

5. What should I do with the Outside Order Forms after I've collected the orders?

Once you've collected all the orders, you can submit them to your consultant. They will process the orders and deliver the products to your customers. You can then recycle or dispose of the used order forms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chef Duck
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • Karen Weber