• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan & Feb Outside Order Forms - Ready to Go!

In summary, the "Jan & Feb Outside Order Forms - Ready to Go!" form is a tool for consultants to take orders from customers who cannot attend a Pampered Chef party. It can be obtained online or through the consultant's back office and can be customized with personal information. While not required for every outside order, it is recommended for orders in January and February. Special instructions include reminding customers to include necessary information and keeping a copy for records and follow-up.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Here are the Jan and Feb outside order forms that I have done up.
Enjoy!! ;)

Attachments

• jan 2011 oof.doc
    626 KB · Views: 654
  • feb 2011 oof.doc
    982 KB · Views: 575
Already?!? You are amazing! :)

Sandi

Thanks....

You're the Best

This is great! Thank you!

My pleasure! Here's to a great new year!!

I really appreciate you making these order forms and sharing them!!

I've been meaning to mention that the word "billing" is misspelled. No big deal but just wanted to let you know. It is missing an "L".

Thanks so much for your hard work!!

ACK!! Thank you!!! :blushing:

Kris, thank you so much for your OOFs! By the way, in the credit card box, you have billing spelled as biling....fyi! Blessings, CK

ChefKrisB said:
Here are the Jan and Feb outside order forms that I have done up.
Enjoy!! ;)
Kris, Thank you so much for doing these Outside order forms each month!! I soooo appreciate it!!! Happy New Year!:love:

Kris, I appreciate that you do these for every month. Thanks!

thanks, soooo much!

Thanks, these are great!

What is the purpose of the "Jan & Feb Outside Order Forms - Ready to Go!" form?

The Jan & Feb Outside Order Forms - Ready to Go! form is designed to make it easier for consultants to take orders from customers who may not be able to attend a Pampered Chef party. These forms can be used for orders placed in January and February.

How do I obtain the "Jan & Feb Outside Order Forms - Ready to Go!" form?

The form can be obtained through the Pampered Chef website, under the "Resources" tab. It can also be found in the consultant's back office under the "Forms" section. Alternatively, consultants can request a physical copy from their team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team.

Can I customize the "Jan & Feb Outside Order Forms - Ready to Go!" form?

Yes, consultants are able to customize the form by adding their personal information, including their name, contact information, and website or social media links. This allows customers to easily reach out to the consultant for any questions or additional orders.

Do I need to use the "Jan & Feb Outside Order Forms - Ready to Go!" form for every outside order?

No, the form is not required for every outside order, but it is recommended for orders placed in January and February. It provides a professional and organized way to collect orders and ensures that all necessary information is included.

Are there any special instructions for using the "Jan & Feb Outside Order Forms - Ready to Go!" form?

Yes, it is important to remind customers to include their contact information, payment method, and any special instructions for their order. It is also recommended to keep a copy of the form for your records and to follow up with customers once their order has been placed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefKrisB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies