• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Blank Forms to Print Outside Order Forms

In summary, the person is trying to print the outside order form on the Pampered Chef paper, but it prints onto the logo on the top. There are apparently two sides to print, and the person advises printing the form on odd-numbered pages so that both sides are used.
saundrals
I am trying to use the blank forms included in my business building kit... it has the Pampered chef logo on top, and the back is the same as the back of order forms. Anyhow, I keep trying to print outside order forms on it, and it prints onto the Pampered Chef logo... I can't get it to start printing lower :yuck: has anyone else run into this problem and does anyone have any solutions???? help! tearing out my hair!!!

I think you are trying to print those on the P3 receipts. I think if you wanted to use the outside order form on that paper, you might just have to make your own. What I do is provide the outisde order with an official receipt later anyway, because they turn the outside order in to the host who then gives it to me. Why waste the P3 receipt for that only to have to give it back to them?

I think if you just print the PC outside order form, print odd numbered, then even pages (flip the pages however your printer would need) so you have both sides.

oooh ha. Well that explains why it doesn't fit!I've been doing the same as you with outside orders since I couldn't figure it out. thanks!!

The paper you are using is for printing receipts through the Pampered Partner program. I use this paper to print outside order and host receipts.

I don't pring the outside order forms you are talking about but I think you just use blank paper to print those. Are there 2 sides to print?

jbondr said:
The paper you are using is for printing receipts through the Pampered Partner program. I use this paper to print outside order and host receipts.

I don't pring the outside order forms you are talking about but I think you just use blank paper to print those. Are there 2 sides to print?

If you use PCs outside order form, yes. They have the same info on pg two as is on the back of the 2ply or P3 receipt.

I only print the front side of the OOF. Like someone stated above, they just give it back to the host. I send the host the P3 receipt before her order arrives and it will have the warrenty info on the back with the show info on the front.

1. How do I access blank forms for printing outside order forms?

To access blank forms for printing outside order forms, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Forms" tab. From there, you can select the option to print blank forms.

2. Can I customize the blank forms for my specific business needs?

Yes, you can customize the blank forms by adding your personal consultant information such as name, contact information, and logo. You can also choose from different templates and add your own branding elements.

3. Are the blank forms available in different sizes?

Yes, the blank forms are available in different sizes to accommodate your specific printing needs. You can choose from standard letter size, legal size, or even smaller notecard sizes.

4. How do I print the outside order forms using the blank forms?

To print outside order forms using the blank forms, simply open the form on your computer and click on the print icon. Make sure your printer settings are set to the correct paper size and orientation before printing.

5. Can I save the blank forms for future use?

Yes, you can save the blank forms for future use by downloading the form as a PDF file. This way, you can easily access and print the forms whenever you need them without having to log in to your consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies