• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan + Feb 2007 Outside Order Forms

In summary, the order forms provided by Tracy are easy to use and look better than the ones provided by CC.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Has anyone created an outside order form for January and/or February yet?

Bump
Looking for one too

Jan. and Feb. outside order form
jenniferknapp said:
Has anyone created an outside order form for January and/or February yet?

Hello,

This is what I use for my outside order forms. Let me know if it helps. I also have one that has four orders forms in a page.

Perla

Attachments

• Jan. and Feb. outside order form.pdf
    99.2 KB · Views: 471
Can you post as a Word document?

Trish
Wave 2 in 2007

Here is my January form

Attachments

• CS_Jan07oof.doc
    120.5 KB · Views: 470
CuriousDo you all feel like you get better results by using these than the ones they offer on CC?

I don't use the ones on CC because I think these look better and are personalized.

Here's February

Attachments

• CS_Feb07oof.doc
    106.5 KB · Views: 512
tracymagu said:
I don't use the ones on CC because I think these look better and are personalized.

Here's February

Thank you sooooo much! I love that you have the gift certificate in there!

tracymagu said:

Here's February

I AGREE!! I like to personalize mine to fit me...

I love the idea of offering GC right on the order form!! Thanks!!

Last edited:
thank you sooo much!!

tracymagu said:

Here's February

Tracy!! I love your order forms!! They are so easy to use. Do you make them yourself? If so do you mind to share them with us each month?

TIA

DZmom said:
Tracy!! I love your order forms!! They are so easy to use. Do you make them yourself? If so do you mind to share them with us each month?

TIA
Ditto That!

Thanks everyone! :D

I have slowly adapted them each month from other ones I've seen. I'm awefully forgetful but I will certainly try to remember to post each new one.

Do you have one for December? You have done an awesome job on these. I know I should already have my December in line, but am now trying to get my business going again. Kind of in the crawling stage, can't wait untill I'm flying with the wind.

Tracy,

Great order forms! Thank you so much for posting

dec oofhere are two different choices for you. Hope one is what you want.

Flora

Attachments

• Dec-2006 outside order from.doc
    757.5 KB · Views: 258
  • December Outside Order Form 06.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 325

What are the Jan + Feb 2007 Outside Order Forms?

The Jan + Feb 2007 Outside Order Forms are paper forms used by Pampered Chef consultants to record and track orders from customers outside of a traditional party or event setting.

How do I obtain the Jan + Feb 2007 Outside Order Forms?

The Jan + Feb 2007 Outside Order Forms can be obtained through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef directly. They may also be available for download through the Pampered Chef website.

Can I use the Jan + Feb 2007 Outside Order Forms for orders from a party or event?

No, the Jan + Feb 2007 Outside Order Forms are specifically designed for orders received outside of a party or event. For orders taken at a party or event, Pampered Chef offers separate order forms.

Do I need to submit the Jan + Feb 2007 Outside Order Forms to Pampered Chef?

Yes, all outside orders must be submitted to Pampered Chef for processing. This ensures that your customers receive their products in a timely manner and allows for accurate tracking of your sales and commissions.

Are there any special instructions for filling out the Jan + Feb 2007 Outside Order Forms?

Yes, please make sure to fill out all required fields on the form, including your consultant information and the customer's contact information and payment method. It is also important to double check that all product information and quantities are correct before submitting the form to Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefKrisB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pamperms
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies