• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you made a January outside order form yet?

In summary, January Outside Order Forms are a special type of order form offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants for the month of January. These forms allow consultants to collect orders from customers who are unable to attend traditional in-home cooking parties, expanding their customer base. The forms can be ordered through the consultant website in packs of 25, 50, or 100 and can be used to sell any product from the current Pampered Chef catalog. Orders can be submitted either by mail or online, with online submission being recommended for faster processing and accuracy. The deadline for submitting January Outside Order Forms is typically the last day of January, but it is recommended to submit orders as soon as possible for timely delivery to customers.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Has anyone created a January outside order form yet? I have a host that wants her host packet now and they haven'r posted them on cc yet. Thanks.

Here is what I have. You just have to change the contat information.

Attachments

• OOF-Jan.doc
    696 KB · Views: 350
Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate it!

Sarah

Thanks for the January outside order form! I REALLY appreciate you for sharing! Hope you reach your goals!!!!

Hi there! Yes, I have already created a January outside order form. I understand the urgency to get your host packet ready, so I made sure to have it available as soon as possible. You can find the form on the consultant's corner website under the "Forms and Tools" section. I hope this helps and good luck with your host party! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Have a great day!

1. What are January Outside Order Forms?

January Outside Order Forms are a special type of order form that Pampered Chef offers to its consultants for the month of January. These forms allow you to collect orders from customers who are unable to attend a traditional in-home cooking party, making it easier to reach a larger customer base.

2. How do I get January Outside Order Forms?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order January Outside Order Forms through the "Order Supplies" section of your consultant website. They are available for purchase in packs of 25, 50, or 100 forms.

3. What products can I sell using the January Outside Order Forms?

You can sell any product from the current Pampered Chef catalog using the January Outside Order Forms. This includes both kitchen tools and food items.

4. How do I submit my January Outside Order Forms?

You can submit your January Outside Order Forms in one of two ways: either by mailing them to Pampered Chef's headquarters or by entering the orders online through your consultant website. We recommend submitting orders online for faster processing and to ensure accuracy.

5. When is the deadline to submit January Outside Order Forms?

The deadline for submitting January Outside Order Forms is typically the last day of January. However, we recommend submitting orders as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ejleinenbach